License Plates
+Support
+++++++++++++++++++++ SUPPORT
Great idea George :3

+ support
-Support I always roleplay not having plates, this would force me to follow a law. Allow the user to disable it, and potentially make that illegal, but as good as the idea is, it forces people to stay with one plate.
+Support it should be Set by the car type and how then go from 01 So for my car it would be FLVW G01 (I have the Golf) of course the number wouldn't change after its spawned for the first time and if a guy Hides the car while its wanted (Garage) then they would automatically get an arrest warrant (A Garage would Report a Car with a Warrant on it Coming in and the driver) But of course the G01 is assuming my golf was the first spawned Golf on the entire map so the BMW would be FLBM W01 and the Murc FLLB M01 (Lamborghini Murceilago) and so on for all the vehicles then any admin spawn vehicles would be FLRP AM To Signify they have no Owner and are their for reasons that belong to the admins (Prevents anyone from doing anything stupid because if you are driving around in one its obviously not meant to be driven around unless an admin has said its ok) then you could also have a system where the's a command /Numplate FLVW G01 then it responds with "Owner of FLVW G01 :[FL:RP]Slayer Dylan" "Status:Stolen/Lost/Nothing/Wanted" And instead of seeing an owner you could see The Number plate meaning more Passive police RP then the could also be a command that sends a Request to the Police that could show up their Version of an Agenda with a scrollable list of Cars confirmed to be stolen (Or it could come up when they wave their Crosshair over a car)
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
+ Support
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
+Support very well idea
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
+ Support, added realism, makes tracking stolen cars easier, and returning them to their owners. Could be implemented with an ANPR system, attached to the radar gun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_n...ecognition
Big + Support
+ support