License Plates
also stops people changing car colour to avoid police
+ Support

This would come out quite handy, and would also be a very nice addition to the game, ofcourse.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
(02-16-2013, 11:09 PM)Sokka Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 10:25 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 05:44 PM)The Honored Wrote: Cool.
Let's say my car gets randomly stolen.
The thief is speeding or some shit, and the cops lose them, but "see the license plate" (as you describe in the OP)
So pretty much, if that car is ever spotted again, I get arrested, since that car was speeding, and it says "The owner of this car is wanted"
Am I wrong? What part of the original post proves me wrong?

Easy fix:

Let the Police know your car has been found.

What happens if "Someone" is playing, they break laws in their car. Cop gets license plate number, that person becomes wanted/ arrested. They don't want to be arrested because lets just say no one likes to be arrested.. They start saying but.. but.. officer my car was stolen! That wasn't me!.. Now we have a problem. Who do we believe? The said guilty person can easily lie to try to get out of it, the innocent could also be arrested for being blamed for a crime they didn't commit, like mentioned above ^ Maybe, although not as "realistic" players have there own unique license plate number just like the quick warrant number and no matter what vehicle they are in, the license plate shows the numbers of whom ever is driving.

Just like if you were to warrant a person you would have to put a reason. This way they would know why the car is wanted.
I think you should be able to /report (id) stolen/lost in order for cops to know
Abusing it could be failrp.
+Support
Great for RolePlaying.
"Teraz albo nigdy!"©-Mark Mayklovski(The Head of the Poland Mafia)
You are criminal?I think you you must look at this.
My Fear Less signature:
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:25458654&b=7]
+Support
(02-12-2013, 05:45 AM)magia Wrote: + Support, Love the idea.. I would like it Editable So get the Choice EX: *Jim types, 7331* It comes up as FL:7331 If not taken.

I see what you did there.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
+ Support
+support

Very nice idea
Brilliant idea.

+Support.