Floodify
+support
Huge +Support
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

+ Support
+Support

Good idea. Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but i think it should actually display your Number on the back of a car. I know that this seems like alot of hard work to be added to the server, as they were be some coding needed for it, but i think it will make this feature Unique to fearless, and adds more realism in a police chase.
+Support

Ideas: You should be able to buy your own license plate for a price. This would make it truly realistic. But no 2 plates can be same even with this if you try to chose a name it would just say "License Plate Name Has Been Taken" and after a month you would have to renew the plate. If you chose not to buy the custom plate it would just be randomized.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

The following 1 user Likes Mr.UnionSniper's post:
  • AlphaQ23
BIG +support
But we would have to make it so after you drop the car the licence plate is off the car next time you spawn it because if you sell a car to a guy they would have your licence plate so if that can be added then you will get my BIG +support.
(02-12-2013, 10:54 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: BIG +support
But we would have to make it so after you drop the car the licence plate is off the car next time you spawn it because if you sell a car to a guy they would have your licence plate so if that can be added then you will get my BIG +support.

The license plate would never change, even if you sell the car. This way you can track your car in the future and gives each vehicle its own identity.
+Support