Censorship on the forums
I think this has really gotten somewhat out of hand, just a few moments ago I posted to Ruxandras abuse thread concerning her attitude issues and had my post removed by(I assume) by Killjoy upon which he closes off the thread.

It was a negative post towards Ruxandra with some minor explicit language, that I thought was important for people and especially Ruxandra and the headstaff to read.

You can of course say that it was not my thread and therefore not my place to post in it, but I disagree, it was a thread about an issue that concerns everyone in the community.

I hope people will discuss this issue within this thread and it should not be closed because of heated arguments or slight off-topicness, though feel free to end it if it turns into a train discussion.

I'd like to point out that this threads main discussion should be about the cencorship and not Ruxandras attitude issues.
The following 3 users Like GunFISH's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, GeorgeTheBoy, Zealord
Although I do agree with what you're saying, I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion. The thread was closed by Ruxandra in quite a spiteful way but it was re-opened by Soul. If Soul or the SA's believe Ruxandra acted inappropriately then I am sure they will handle it in private. We'll just have to see what the outcome will be.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • GunFISH
I hope so, but I still think that community input is important, especially when dealing with admins and abuse since admins are quite biased towards other admins like it or not.
This is an extremely dangerous thing to discuss in a thread. You should PM the involved people. This will probably go either

- Out of hand and locked

However I have my own opinion about this, if you're up for discussing this topic, PM me.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(02-12-2013, 12:08 AM)Zealord Wrote: This is an extremely dangerous thing to discuss in a thread. You should PM the involved people. This will probably go either

- Out of hand and locked

However I have my own opinion about this, if you're up for discussing this topic, PM me.

This is exactly why I want it to be an open discussion though.
Keep it to PM. Censorship is sometimes needed and I hope you understand this.
Regards,
aviator
Im sure that censorship should be added, but to be honest i don't really think it is needed.

People swear, and that is there choice to make. If they want to swear and abuse players, they can go ahead and do it, because they will eventually get banned.

This community is made up of nearly 100% of good people that like to have discussions, and love to make new friends on Fearless.

People do swear, but there are not many players that do this, as they respect the fact that there are some younger members in the community, aswell as understanding the fact that Swearing at other members is abusive, and the only thing it is going to result in is getting a bad reputation in the community.

I may be speaking for myself here, but i think that Fearless is a decent community, and there are not very much members that are abusive to other players, and it only mainly occurs in Ban Requests/un-ban Request related threads, due to the fact they are raging as they are banned.

It is for players to decide for themself what they would like to end up being known as, so they can be abusive as much as they want, but nothing good is coming from it.
Respect the ways of the community, if you have a complaint or a matter like this to discuss, use the PM system.

Closed.