Bexo & Tecneo Unban Request.
Just saying: I'm making this Unban request for Bexo & Tecneo, this is about something that happened many months ago.

Your name: Bexo

Your ban ID: 8253

Banned by: CONSOLE

Reason: As you know, there was conflict between two community's your's and the other which I will not mention and this resulted in the whole staff team being banned from the community which unfortunately I was apart of.

Involved: The Communities issues with the other Community and Tecneo.

Why we should unban you: Well, a while back I departed from the community and because I was apart of that community that is the reason why I was banned in the first place.
Also the other staff members who were apart of the other community were all unbanned when they were either demoted or resigned.
So I think I should be able to have a chance to prove that I will no longer be hostile to FL.
Though being part of the other community there was a lot of conflict and them issues got us banned. But them issues are resolved and sorted.
I also had nothing to do in those issues or conflicts while being part of the team. I just stepped out of it and left it to sort itself.

Your name: Tecneo

Your ban ID: 8254

Banned by: CONSOLE

Reason: As you know, there was conflict between two community's your's and the other which I will not mention and this resulted in the whole staff team being banned from the community which unfortunatly I was apart of.

Involved: The Communities issues with the other Community and Bexo.

Why we should unban you: My reasons are the same as Bexo's. We were banned because we were apart of the community though we were just admins and had nothing to do with the problems in the communities.
We have both recently departed from the Community because of other issues and problems which happened there.
But in Tecneo's for he mentions about the other old Ex-Admins of the other community being unbanned and left to play Fearless.

Also: Bexo: Could you just add to my request that N*** ended a long time ago

Please, don't close this right away... Thanks,

Smilenator.
[Image: 2du0a2p.png]
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Thanks Virus for this signature, I appreciate it.
This is atleast their 3rd request, I'm tired of seeing the same copy-pasted crap all the time.