Shizzle
So last night before my ban (Go check that out if) I was playing the role of president trying the hardest then Shizzle, and a Mafia men in a suit (Not the Mafia suit) threw a moltov and raided the Nexus. Before the raid Shizzle made a /advert about how I sucked and about how high my taxes were. Sorry I am backtracking a bit but it was hard to remember my escape was very exicting I was shaking. Does this clarify the problem here although he is my friend I really think this needs to be resolved. (I wish for him to learn his lesson a ban for 2 days or 1 would be what I ask of.

Name of player: Shizzle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40896633

Time in GMT: About 8:45-9:50

Server: Evocoty2_v2p

Summary: I was playing my role a President then him and his friend threw a moltov and our doors I paniced ran off the ramp leading back into the elevator. Before that he had made a /advert saying "This President sucks, there are no laws and the taxes are too high."

Evidence: Ask werewolf or chewy (There was one more but I forgot his name) they were protecting me at the time but we continued with it because we thought it might me fun.
Need actual evidence. Please post any video's or screenshots, witnesses do not count as evidence.
You have 24 hours to post evidence or this will be denied.
Denied.