kitkat17buggs
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:59541472
Time in GMT:
Around 11:30pm - 12:00am
Server:
v2p
Summary:
After i had raided the president (kitkat17buggs) he decided to come back, break NLR, and kill me with no reasons what so ever, and i think thats breaking a rule called revenge killing aswell.
Evidence:
I did have the ban request up for my SS aswell with screenshots, but the evidence wasnt good enough IMO, so here is a quote from one of my SS basically quoting that he came back, broke NLR, and revenge killed/rdmed me:
(02-10-2013, 11:17 AM)Brian Wrote: Woah man, you're completely wrong. SS can't even kill a president btw, and i also never shot you i was just there the person who shot you (and killed you) was kitkattbugs17 and in none of them screenshots can you prove i tried to kill you. Remove me at once, i may have been there but i never shot you.
So obviously i removed him, and i did have screenshots of the other 2 trying to kill me, but all i really want banned is kitkat17buggs.
Woah man, you're completely wrong. SS can't even kill a president btw, and i also never shot you i was just there the person who shot you (and killed you) was kitkattbugs17 and in none of them screenshots can you prove i tried to kill you. Remove me at once, i may have been there but i never shot you.
(02-10-2013, 11:17 AM)Brian Wrote: Woah man, you're completely wrong. SS can't even kill a president btw, and i also never shot you i was just there the person who shot you (and killed you) was kitkattbugs17 and in none of them screenshots can you prove i tried to kill you. Remove me at once, i may have been there but i never shot you.

Okay, my page is lagging out, which one are you?

I might aswell just do kitkat17buggs then, as he broke NLR and killed me, but i didnt get any screenshots of him so i would have to have witnesses
Thank you for removing me, i will vouch for you. kitkattbugs came up breaking NLR to kill jellio45. Smile
(02-10-2013, 04:29 PM)Brian Wrote: Thank you for removing me, i will vouch for you. kitkattbugs came up breaking NLR to kill jellio45. Smile

Thank you Smile
There is no evidence what so ever here. If you have evidence such as several screenshots or a video, please post a new ban request.

Denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.