Unban Request (CallmeNate)
Your name: CallmeNate

Your ban ID: 23682

Banned by: Console

Reason: On the roof of nexus, request extention

Involved: It was me and actually a couple people don't quite remember.

Why we should unban you: Well I did not Intentionally want to get on the nexus roof. I saw someone have a chair I think it was in the bank of america, and when I sat in it I was slung all the way up to the roof. I did not want to get out of the chair mid-flight for the reason of my weapons. So when I jump and landed on the roof I holstered my weapons and jumped. When I hit the ground and died I was banned. I saw the ban and thought its okay it is only for a day. So when two days went by from my ban. I tried to get on a server I knowing that my ban would be well over expired. Then it said I was still banned and so I look and I have 5 days left and I was very confused?
I extended the ban for Jokhah. Jokhah may post his input here, I was unaware of the situation.
I was called because you were on the roof, I teleported to you to investigate. As soon as I got there you jumped off the roof. If you were so worried about your weapons you would have taken the time to holster the weapons. Weather or not, as soon as you realized what was going on, why didn't you contact me and let me know the situation?

I do not believe that you were up there accidentally. The lack of contact from you at any point pretty much reveals that much. Also this happened during a mingefest that I was in the process of cleaning up. That would be why we didn't have a conversation about it.
I'm sorry, it was me who lifted CallmeNate onto the roof of the building with a chair without his consent. I wanted to play a trick on him, because I've been playing on the server with him for a while, and I honestly wasn't thinking too clearly. So I held the chair out for him with my physics gun, once he got in it, i propelled him up to the top of the building and let him off. He was up there for a while and there were a few people looking (I don't recall their names), and I got scared and ran away still watching. I saw him ragdoll off the building and shortly after was banned. I feel really guilty, like it's my fault that it happened, so if you could, please ban me instead, I don't like to see others get blamed for my actions. I usually try my best to be as serious as possible when roleplaying on the server, but for whatever reason, I thought doing that would be funny. I now realize that what I did was stupid, and I deeply regret it. I promise to not do irresponsible things like that in the future. The only reason I'm admitting this is because I feel really bad that he got blamed for it.
Now it all becomes clear. I am okay with unbanning or reducing Nate's ban. However, any actions taken against ShadowMark I will leave for higher powers then myself. Again I didn't have a lot of time to talk as I was pretty much all over the map dealing with issues during a minge hour. That is my two cents on this topic and unless required I do not intent to post anything further in this case.
Ban lifted. ShadowMark has been given a ban instead, due to admitting to have done what he did.