_Shaho Unban Request
Your name: _Shaho

Your ban ID: Not sure

Banned by: Not sure

Reason: FailRP

Involved: Only me

Why we should unban you:Hello there!

I was banned today and I understand why. It was completely FAILRP on my behalf. I am genuinely sorry and will not repeat this.

I beg the server admins to unban me as I love this server seeing as it's the only place to properly RP. I am really sorry if my actions caused problems for other RPers.

Thanks a lot.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-09-2013, 09:40 PM)_Shaho Wrote: Your name: _Shaho

I was banned today and I understand why. It was completely FAILRP on my behalf. I am genuinely sorry and will not repeat this.

I beg the server admins to unban me as I love this server seeing as it's the only place to properly RP. I am really sorry if my actions caused problems for other RPers.

Thanks a lot.

Good luck mate!
(02-09-2013, 09:54 PM)Sweetmonster Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 09:40 PM)_Shaho Wrote: Your name: _Shaho

Thanks a lot.

Good luck mate!

Thanks a lot Wink

I am just really sorry for any trouble I caused. CityRP is an experience that cannot be matched by any other (DarkRP etc are so bad). In CityRP people ACTUALLY RP, and my stupidity caused my ban. I admit everything and I am seriously sorry for my actions.
You've put absolutely 0 effort into this unban request.

You also broke the rules by trying to get yourself run over.

Denied.