Fearless Football Match
So, earlier today I stumbled across a football match in the making. So I offered to help organize. Well I suppose you want to watch the match anyway. I couldn't the name of everyone who took part so apologies if you took part but aren't in the video oh and ignore my banter.
I'm aware of the mass hand - balling, everyone blamed Chay so..

Video
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
Oh god that was fun, except for yeah, the handballing. Aha
inb4yankcallsitsoccer
(02-09-2013, 08:08 PM)Warior135 Wrote: inb4yankcallsitsoccer

Type normal so we can actually read it please.

And that's right Share. Gave you a mean stare down when you said hi. Us Soccer Stars dont talk to the public.
(02-09-2013, 08:38 PM)Fultzy Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 08:08 PM)Warior135 Wrote: inb4yankcallsitsoccer

Type normal so we can actually read it please.

And that's right Share. Gave you a mean stare down when you said hi. Us Soccer Stars dont talk to the public.

*Football

Football was made before Gridiron.
Where's the quarterback?
Haha, I think the amount of Brits who played out numbered you Fultz. However, no difference between Soccer and Football just a game that young men like to play to pass time. Obviously your team used their hands and got it confused with the American Football. (Hint - handballing, punching and jumping on each other)
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
The following 2 users Like ShareCrow's post:
  • Fultz, Jimentoon
(02-09-2013, 10:21 PM)ShareCrow Wrote: Haha, I think the amount of Brits who played out numbered you Fultz. However, no difference between Soccer and Football just a game that young men like to play to pass time. Obviously your team used their hands and got it confused with the American Football. (Hint - handballing, punching and jumping on each other)

I think a game of American Football should be organised or Rugby as we call it :>
This was fun, I enjoyed it. I scored a goal, if not, both. GRID FTW!

I got stuck in the fence at 2:30 Tounge
Regards,
aviator
(02-10-2013, 10:24 AM)Jimentoon Wrote: I think a game of American Football should be organised or Rugby as we call it :>

Soccer and Football are the exact same game.

Rugby and American Football are actually quite dissimilar. (Similar shaped balls and all, but the rules are different as are the playstyles)