CS:GO joining problem.
Hello,
I've been searching around all over the internet to get an answer to mu question.
This is my question; I can't join ANY servers in CS:GO. I can't find any servers in the legacy browser and I can't join a server from a lobby etc. I get this message "Connection failed after <number> tries". So, does anyone have an answer to this problem, please?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Have you in some way blocked CS:GO from the internet?
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-09-2013, 03:56 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Have you in some way blocked CS:GO from the internet?

I might have.. Since I'm no computer pro, how do I "un"-block it? It might be from AVG internet security..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Is you windows firewall disabled/enabled? If it's enabled, you have to allow CS:GO to access home/work and public networks through it.
(02-09-2013, 04:05 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Is you windows firewall disabled/enabled? If it's enabled, you have to allow CS:GO to access home/work and public networks through it.

Nope, it have access. I've turned of my AVG Internet Security (blocks some programs) to see if it works. Can't seem to find where you can allow a program to have internet without closing down the whole program (avg)..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I know how to fix this, as i am a pro at CS:GO.

All you have to do is make sure that Counterstrike: Global Offensive is connected to the internet. The only time that it will not show up with any servers is when it cannot connect to the internet.

Sometime when you were playing, it probally came up with a box in the bottom right hand corner of your screen saying "CS:GO wants to connect to the internet"

If you accidently clicked Deny, because you were not really playing much attention to what it said, then it means that your CS:GO cannot connect to the internet, which is exactly why it is not displaying any of the servers.

All you have to do, as it has already been mentioned is go into your Anti-virus Firewall, look at the "Permissions" and see if you can find the one for CS:GO.

When you have found it, right click on it and set it to allow. This will then mean that your CS:GO is once again connecting to the internet.

This is pretty much the same for every Anti-Virus program, but if you can't find it on how to change it, then type in your Anti-Virus software name on the internet, and then click on help. there it should hopefully display some of the basics on how to change the permissions of the programs that want to connect to the internet.