Unfair Ban
Your Name: ShinobiaHuh

Your ban ID: 23833

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'FailRP,FearRP'

Why we should unban you
:I'm sorry but I think 48 hours for a first offence is excessive, for being about to die from starvation I kept saying "I'm dying of starvation", help me or smb as it was easy to mistake him for a minge cop as his lackluster attitude towards me saying "I dont care, I dont care" when I was trying to explain "I was holstering my weapon because I was about to die of starvation" which is what caused the confrontation and I was then banned for 48 hours, This is my first offence, fair enough it was technically fearRP as I shut a door between us, but the instant ban was unnecessary. I am annoyed at this because I've done alot more to help this community than hinder it and was frustrated. As I had just tried to contact a chef for the prior 10 minutes on and off, (which the logs will confirm)

[FL] Grub
""I'm dying of starvation"You had a shotgun which I was arresting you for but, you decided to run around in circles yelling "Suck my balls" laughing away while I was yelling for you to get down on the ground.fair enough it was technically fearRPYou told me to suck your balls and ran around in circles when I told you face the wall. Of course it's FearRP.""

Like I was trying to explain "I was holstering my weapon because I was about to die of starvation" which is what caused the confrontation , I think you are being unfair saying i was just running around in circles saying "suck my balls" that is in accurate as you well know, I said help me or smb and shut a door, as like I said, no chef was capable of selling food. I think the length of the ban and the way you are dealing with it is unfair, for such a minor occurance.

Also sorry about the duplicate thread 'adman' I am posting from mobile, which is probably why it posted two. Thanks for clearing it up.
Denied.

Like I was trying to explain "I was holstering my weapon because I was about to die of starvation"

You still had an illegal weapon that I saw which is why I went to arrest you.

unfair saying i was just running around in circles saying "suck my balls" that is in accurate as you well know,

You told me to suck your balls and you ran more of an oval shape back and fourth. Circle/Oval are about the same thing.

I think the length of the ban and the way you are dealing with it is unfair, for such a minor occurance.

It occurred because you didn't know I was an admin. Following that you used the hunger to avoid being handcuffed. "Im going to die so you can't arrest me hah"(When you were attempting to shut the door)

DENIED
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub