Propblock in rebel spawn
Name of player:

Mike

SteamID:

There were multiple people with the name Mike, and I'm not too sure how to find it out when that happens.

Time in GMT:
02:30
Server:
v33x
Summary:
Got a call from someone that people had automatic weapons and contra, I respond alone as HSS, turns out to be in rebel spawn, and it was a gundealer who had rather poorly propblocked a door in the back. No contact, refused to respond.
Evidence:

[Image: iyRuDm8.jpg]
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
There was 2 of them and they both teamed up and contrawhored and didnt sell me anything when i asked them... One was called Mike and the other one was some russian text.
(02-09-2013, 02:56 AM)Thrale Wrote: There was 2 of them and they both teamed up and contrawhored and didnt sell me anything when i asked them... One was called Mike and the other one was some russian text.

Yeah I saw the russian text guy steal a cop car as a security guard, got it recorded and will post a BR tomarrow.

(02-09-2013, 03:29 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 02:56 AM)Thrale Wrote: There was 2 of them and they both teamed up and contrawhored and didnt sell me anything when i asked them... One was called Mike and the other one was some russian text.

Yeah I saw the russian text guy steal a cop car as a security guard, got it recorded and will post a BR tomarrow.

Yeah I arrested him and another gun dealer for stealing a cop's car, but the president wasn't answering warrants at the time so I had no choice other than let him go.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Mike, STEAM_0:0:56576882) was found violating rules regarding propblocking.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] DoomDude1
Server Administrative Team