/ Commands "guide"
I've decided to make a list of most of the commands you can do for new players, most commands can also be found in the F1 menu in-game but as we know not many new people really reads them so here we go.

President:
/broadcast <text> - This is where you write laws and other official statements.
/tax <number> - With this command you decide the taxes from 0 to 30$
/demote <player ID/name> - Demote an government official that is getting complaints or not following orders.
/warrant <ID/name> arrest/search - Put an arrest/search warrant on a player.
/unwarrant <ID/name> - Take away the warrant
/lockdown - Start a lockdown when there is too much trouble going on.
/unlockdown - End lockdown

Police officers and SS:

/warrant <ID/name> arrest/search
/unwarrant <ID/name>

Rebel leader:
/objective <text> - Let you put an objective for other rebels to see.
/demote

Don Corleone
/demote

All:
/radio - Almost every job has a different radio frequency and with /radio you type within this freqency. However, everyone can read the unemployeds radio.

/frequency <number> - Let you choose frequency. Good if you have custom job as unemployed, that way you can choose the frequency with the "gangs" you're teaming with so you don't miss out on any information.

/pradio - Radio to the chosen frequency.

/request - Message to the government, mostly used to call for the police.

/checktax - Check the current tax

/advert - Advertising.

/ me (no space between) - Example: /me is taking a shower. Which result in *** Humla is taking a shower.

/it - Makes it look like no one mentioned it. Example: /it Water runs down Humlas body. Which results in something like this ** Water runs down Humlas body **

/y - Yell out something. Has a wide range for people to read (hear).

/w - Whisper.

// - Write out of character (OOC) Write so that everyone can see and whatever you want, almost.

.// - Local OOC (LOOC) Just like OOC but the difference is that only nearby people can read it.

/pm <ID/name> Send a message to a specific player.

/job <text> - Type this if you want to change to a custom job.

/givemoney <number> - Give another player money. You have to aim directly at the player for this to work.

/dropmoney <minimum 25> - Drop the money for anyone to pick up.

/cruiseoptions - Lets you drive at the current speed if you have a cruise control.

Thats all I can think of right now and I probably forgot and mixed up some things since its night where I am. I hope this helps new players. Feel free to add things.
If you have cruise control you can do /cruiseoptions Wink

Very nicely laid out.
Would this appear in the chat, or as a pop-up panel on the screen?
(02-09-2013, 01:18 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Would this appear in the chat, or as a pop-up panel on the screen?

It would appear in the chat.

If you type OOC it would say (OOC) before the text in the chat column, if you make an advert it says (Advert) before the text etc.
This is a good guide. Well done.
Regards,
aviator