Unban Request (MikeZero25x)
Your name: MikeZero25x

Your ban ID: 23791

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Scamming

Involved: I honestly don't remember his name but the admin who banned me should.

Why we should unban you: Garry's Mod (hl2.exe) crashed when I was in the middle of the transaction, when I was finally able to restart and get back on the other party left. I wouldn't risk getting banned, especially only over 15k. I'd really like to be a part of the community again, all help is appreciated. Thank you.
You didn't even attempt to contact him back?

Also, when I came on, the other part had been on ever since, so that's a lie.
(02-08-2013, 10:51 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You didn't even attempt to contact him back?

Also, when I came on, the other part had been on ever since, so that's a lie.

Like I said above I don't remember his name, it was a random transaction that happened fast (within a minute or two). When I got back on nobody said anything to me so I figured he left. I honestly wasn't trying to scam anybody or break the rules in any way. If you can look up my history I've never had any bans or complaints (that I'm aware of).

Edit: When I was finally able to restart and get back on the other party left (the place that the transaction happened), also nobody said anything to me in chat so I figured he left. I didn't necessarily mean he left the game but that's what I assumed due to the circumstances.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I will let the suspension stay on record, though unban you, if anything similiar occurs, you will be permanently suspended again.

$15.000 will be deducted from your in-game account, as TheSemperFi already got refunded.