Poll: So, should this be allowed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This is NOT acceptable, someone should take action!
60.00%
3 60.00%
It's ok! He probably had a reason to ignote those complete Dumbf**ks!
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Admins not doing their job?
Hello Fearless Community!

Earlier this week me and a couple of friends were enjoying ourselfs on the Fearless v2p server, this fun would turn out to be shortlived though, since we stumbled upon a BMD and Gundealer, they were basing, contrawhoring, not doing their job and RDM´d me and one of my friends when we said they were breaking rules!

Lucky for us there was an admin online, Mahti infact! We told him over and over and over again about this, he said he'd take care of it but much to our surprise we never saw him teleport there, instead he was doing exactly nothing about it!!

About half an hour passed and there was still nothing done about them.

My question to you Community is:

Do you think that this is allowed or should something be done about this stuff?
Let's start with the fact that all the admins/mods are volunteers, and do not get paid for administrating the servers. Besides that, administrators are not obliged to administrate all the time when they are on the server.

If you did not see admin teleporting, that does not mean he did not teleport. When admins are phased, their teleports and other commands are invisible to players.
(02-08-2013, 08:22 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Let's start with the fact that all the admins/mods are volunteers, and do not get paid for administrating the server. Besides that, administrators are not obliged to administrate all the time when they are on the server.

If you did not see admin teleporting, that does not mean he did not teleport. When admins are phased, their teleports and other command are invisible to players.

So what you are saying is that Admins do not have to get rid of the people breaking the server rules?

Let me ask you this then:

Why do you even have admins if they don't have to keep the server free off all the minges?

I got banned for 8 hours just cause i stood on my friends head.
And here are people actually RUINING the RP experience for a bunch of others and they are not even kicked or blacklisted from their jobs.

If this is the policy that Fearless has, then i dont even see the point in admins. Hell, give everyone a galil and infinite ammo and just let them go crazy FFS!
The only thing I said is that admins don't have to administrate 24/7. But most of the admins/mods do administrate when they are on the server.

I do not know what happened in that day on v2p, perhaps Mahti was AFK.
(02-08-2013, 08:35 PM)GhostRider Wrote: The only thing I said is that admins don't have to administrate 24/7. But most of the admins/mods do administrate when they are on the server.

I do not know what happened in that day on v2p, perhaps Mahti was AFK.

He was clearly NOT AFK He was flying around as a paramedic. Or else he wouldn't have been able to say he'd take care of it
They are allowed to say they are taking care of something and then not. It's a nice way of getting you to stop bothering them rather than telling you to @#$& off. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

I do agree that some admins should be alot better at responding tp @ Requests.

I remember StillAlive being stuckas President for 20 minutes with not a single admin giving a flying shit about any requests.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nadrickk
(02-08-2013, 08:41 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: They're not paid. BUT.

I just dont understand, Why say yes to be administrator when you dont administrate? Theres ALOT of admins on the team list i never ever ever saw. Havent even seen them banning anyone on the ban-page.

Wait a second..Are you deciding who administrates and who doesn't according to the bans page? That does not mean anything. Admin can administrate even without banning (suprising, I know).

If we should ONLY have active admins there should be 4-6.

Not really, we have max 4-5 inactive admins out of 20.

But why say Yes to administrator when you dont even want to? if you want to RP then dont be Admin?

Do you think that active admins who administrate do not want to RP? One of the things that you lose when becoming an admin is the time to RP.
With almost 50 players on the server all the time, the Admins/Mods need to prioritize between all the requests. So if you didn't wrote the request, so it looked important, the Admins/Mods might not respond because it's not that important.

(02-08-2013, 08:31 PM)Sebbeh Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 08:22 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Let's start with the fact that all the admins/mods are volunteers, and do not get paid for administrating the server. Besides that, administrators are not obliged to administrate all the time when they are on the server.

If you did not see admin teleporting, that does not mean he did not teleport. When admins are phased, their teleports and other command are invisible to players.

So what you are saying is that Admins do not have to get rid of the people breaking the server rules?

Let me ask you this then:

Why do you even have admins if they don't have to keep the server free off all the minges?

I got banned for 8 hours just cause i stood on my friends head.
And here are people actually RUINING the RP experience for a bunch of others and they are not even kicked or blacklisted from their jobs.

If this is the policy that Fearless has, then i dont even see the point in admins. Hell, give everyone a galil and infinite ammo and just let them go crazy FFS!

AKs are more powerful.
The following 1 user Likes trouserlessliam's post:
  • Nadrickk