[Selling] Duplication's for v33x.
Rainbow 
STEAM: [FL:RP | RbZ] Raven - Add when ready to purchase.

Duplication Number 1. Cost: $45,000. [First 4 Thumbnails]

Features: Secret Contra/Weed Room. Big. Defensive Bunker.

Personal Rating 9/10. Why? It looks just like a mansion but with an upgrade for the thug life side. If you want style whilst making money then this is for you.

Total hours to build: 4

Duplication Number 2. Cost: $30,000

Features: Contra/Weed Room. Large Garage. Very Big. Stylish.

Personal Rating: 10/10. Why? This is one of the best houses i have ever made for the money it cost's. It's amazing for the amount of money it cost's and will make you tons of profit.

Total hours to build: 3

Their are 3 more duplications up for grabs so just message me on steam if these are not what your looking for. Thank You.

Credits Go To Danny Sikker
The following 1 user Likes Zeus1's post:
  • TheProtestor
Secret weed and contra room? Sure? My HSS Found the secret room then you showed it as a resturant Cheese Anyways it is a really cool building Cheese But could be cooler with 2 floors or stuff.. Cheese
Ok, so i keep asking you on Steam. Are you going to sell it or just Annoy me by not replying?
(02-08-2013, 08:50 PM)MrHobden Wrote: Ok, so i keep asking you on Steam. Are you going to sell it or just Annoy me by not replying?

sorry i was out with friends just add me and ill be on now
Just a bump. Im also online.
The following 1 user Likes Zeus1's post:
  • CorieTheNub
I'm interested in buying Duplication Number 2. I will pay $30,000. My In-game name is TheProtestor so when you are next online and I am too, pm me and we can trade. :-)
Never saw a floating staircase.
What the fuck? That is all my duplications! you have no fucking rights to sell that!
The following 2 users Like Danny Sikker's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Rylund
I want my money to go to Danny Sikker, or i want my money back
These are not your duplicates to sell, These are Danny sikkers...