Unban Request MagmaKnight
Name: MagmaKnight

Ban ID: 23772

Banned By: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Random Vehicular Theft

Involved: There were some other people around but I cant remember them.

Why We Should Unban You: Right first I will give you a quick run through of what happened. I was with the *something* Family I cant remember the name anyway they stole a police car and I had went in it with them. We got chased by the police but escaped and then stopped to get some gas at the gas station in the road. The police showed up and we all got out and the 1 police guy began arresting us. When more police arrived they began tazing my fellow family members. I ran back to the police car that we had stolen before this incident and tried to escape in it. I decided to go back to help out any of my fellow family members but I couldn't so I so I drove off. Then I was grabbed via physics gun by Narcotic. He took me over too the gas station and then told me to get out the car. I was typing something about how he cant use his admin ability to help him in his job but then I was was banned for Random Vehicular Theft.

Notes: 1. At the time Narcotic was a special service. 2. The police car had already been stolen by my fellow family members sometime ago.
I was dealing with an out-of-character administrative case. You steal a vehicle randomly behind me, thus I was not using my admin powers to gain myself an unfair advantage, as I was only doing my job as an administrator.
Request denied as banned user shows no interest.