Unban Request (Permanent Ban)
Your name: nikitjee
Ingame: nikitjee
Ban ID: STEAM_0:1:37351103
Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra
Reason: I got 11 bans.. so i was permanent banned.
Involved: don't remember.

Why we should unban you: Because I would like to play again and be part of the community, I'm banned now 6 months and i want to try again.

Thanks, nikitjee
You might want to put some effort in it if you wish to be unbanned.
Question 
Ok so i want to be unbanned, i think every person gets some chances.

Since i am banned me friends don't play garry's mod anymore and sometimes we are boring.

A few months aggo when i got killed,i would revenge.. thats why i got so much bans.
Now i will put fraps on everytime i play, when i got killed or something i will record that and make a ban request.

On this way is it good for me, for the community.

I really hope i get unbanned, i miss the community and the people.
But i know its hard to follow the rules sometimes. but i will do me best.

Thanks for reading, nikitjee
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Can i just say, i put more effort into my 2 week ban, which was terminated before it ended because i actually bothered. Take some time to look at approved requests see the structure and how much effort goes into them, especially if it's a perm ban.

User warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned.
You've had 11 chances to put pull your act togheder and as you can see every single ban was due to serious infractions being broken. I strongly believe you will never change and the servers would be better without you disrupting them and ruining other's experience with your rulebreaking.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I just want another chance.
if I do not succeed, then just ban me again.
I will try to behave.
Bump Bump Bump
First off, don't bump your unban request.

Second off, it's not hard to follow the rules.

Third off, judging from your history, you have a lot of VERY nasty bans, almost all of them for props or aggressive actions, then some for disrespecting and insulting administrators.

Why should you be unbanned again?
Since you have not replied to doomdude's last post it seems like you dont care enough to be unbanned.

You have 48 hours to post a reply.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!