Upcoming Event: Prison Event
The password will be shown in the first post of the thread. Anyone joining will know full well that it's prison RP. I ask for everyone to RP as seriously as possible. The objective is NOT to kill the prison guards, it's to roleplay as a prison. Though you may do as you wish within certain RP limits, don't try to focus attention just on yourself by constantly seeking attention.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Floodify
This sounds epic. Too bad im home from work around 16.05 (I live just 2 minutes from work) 'cause I would like to join this. But I guess I'll join next time.
Joining in in the middle of the event is okay.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Humla
(02-10-2013, 08:40 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Joining in in the middle of the event is okay.

Perfect!
(02-10-2013, 08:40 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Joining in in the middle of the event is okay.

So it would be RPed like a prison-transfer?
I would like to join, of course. Sign me up now, if you still need to say that you want to! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Count me in.
Steam name: [FL:RP] Ivan Magmout

Character name: Ivan Magmout

Job: Prison transporter ( Bus Driver ) If possible Smile
Sure I'll be there. Glad I saw this thread.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
I want join as Prison guard if possible. else ill just be prisoner. Maybe ill be a little too late..