An underground network RP
Hi guys and girls!

I just wanted to let you know about a little RP event that I want to create for Saturday 23rd, hopefully around 8PM GMT. I'm going to go into detail about this event, what you need to do, and what is going to happen.

Right, first off. I want to tell you, this is not a profit making RP.

Okay, here's what I want to do. I want to create a massive network of underground criminal activity, perhaps drug lords? If you ever wanted to play as one, then its the perfect time for you! Maybe even organised crime, by this I obviously mean, a lot of people, working to create, and sell drugs. But, not the boring way of selling them, I do not expect people to go to the vendor to sell them. I want people to sell them to other players! You could be an enforcer for a mafia type organisation? Now, that is a sweet job right?! Why not do it! Another aspect of this RP event is, I want a sense of secrecy about it, IN CHARACTER of course. I want to set up perhaps, weedfarms all round the city, and even sell the item "cocaine", hopefully people will buy it, if not. It's still cool to use for RP! We could take requests from people? Not to kill, but maybe to kidnap, and interrogate? Or, kidnap, and scare? Anyway, this RP event is about all that awesome underground RP that you see in films like Taken 2, (No sex trafficking will be involved in this RP event!) But, everyone will enjoy it.

What I need;
I want at least 10-15 people to do this correctly
I need everyone on the map "Evocity2_v2p", it is most suitable for this situation.
I want everyone to have a hardcore RP attitude on, I don't want no stupid stunts, like running in and killing people because your part of this!
I want everyone to have a little leeway with money, I won't take money of you. As I said, I'm not making this to make a profit, but if you want maximum enjoyment, I'd advice to have a bit of dollar!

When;
Saturday 23rd March 2013 - 8PM GMT (Hopefully)

How to contact me;
Add WLik.CastorGaming on Steam or message me on the webpage!

Why?;
FUN!

Thanks guys and girls!
Castor! / Viktor Varkov

OH, another thing I forgot to add

Place(s) we'll operate;
I'd prefer a little bit in the industrial district,
Definitely want the MTL if possible!
Also, slums might be good for a bit of RP.

Thanks,
Castor / Viktor Varkov!
[/quote]

ANOTHER THING I FORGOT:
What types of jobs will be available on the night;
The BOSSES (2/2) [Might perhaps open a spot for a third and a forth if enough replies!]
The enforces (0/3) [Same as last one, might open up more spots with replies]
Workers (0/5) [Will open more spots with popularity, this job includes many different thing, you'll be the business from day to day, such as the kidnappings, the growing of drugs, the selling of them etc.]
Extras(0/3) [Will open more spots with popularity, this includes possibly finding information of the "streets", setting up kidnappings, the buying of drugs, and an external source of jobs, ie. Hired guns etc.]
The following 1 user Likes Castor's post:
  • Menswear Dog
You need to add some images and maybe play around with fonts and colours to make this event a little more appealing. This is a good idea though!
Hi buddy,

Thanks for the reply.
I just don't see how that could help as I'm advertising the event as it is, don't think I need to change colours and fonts for people to be "appealed" by it. I think the images idea is a good idea though pal.

Thanks,
Castor/ViktorVarkov