Number of bans - 9 (not proud)

Desired Position - S.W.A.T

Number of hours - 477

IG Stuff

Name - Jack Barzinio

Address - Shipped in from Britain

Date of birth - 3/6/1976

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? -
Being part of the fearless community, i love to look for good role-play events, i seen yours and clicked straight on the link, my point is your last 'Police' Role-play was very impressing and i would like to be a part of it this time, also not having a very good start to fearless when i first joined iv made it my goal to completely change my reputation starting from our previous Christmas iv never been banned since and not planning to any time soon.

IC Reference:
Playing a huge part as the government and developing though a number of ranks in Evo City, tells me that i have experience, also being a trusted member of the government means iv handled a lot of tough situations from being on the battle field, to a simple crime scene, I am applying to be part of the 'S.W.A.T' as it would make a big difference to my career having this sort of weight on my shoulders, making sure all criminals are put in the slammer, i believe i will be a great addition to the force.
I have a certificate and proof of pristine Independence From My boss in the MNU, being able to think quickly and on my feet is one of my strengths
All regards, Jack Barzinio.
(Signed & read)
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Steam Name - [FL:RP]Alexx

Number of bans -6, I'm not proud but it was due my immaturity when I was "newb" at roleplay.

Desired Position -SWAT

Number of hours 400

IG Stuff I'm a earlier proffesionoal police officer, I help my mates and I never give up. Theres always a chance and thats my moto.

Name - Lara ' Rodigurez' Saint

Address - Norway

Date of birth -28/02/00

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I never give up, and I think theres always a chance. As long as I don't die it'll all work. I help my team mates and I love to be in RP's like these. I'm also a part of MNU and I'm used to safety transport high risk clients.
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
(02-08-2013, 04:40 PM)Jack middleton Wrote: Steam Name -

Number of bans - 9 (not proud)

Number of hours - 477

IG Stuff

Name - Jack Barzinio

Address - Shipped in from Britain

Date of birth - 3/6/1976

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? -
Being part of the fearless community, i love to look for good role-play events, i seen yours and clicked straight on the link, my point is your last 'Police' Role-play was very impressing and i would like to be a part of it this time, also not having a very good start to fearless when i first joined iv made it my goal to completely change my reputation starting from our previous Christmas iv never been banned since and not planning to any time soon.

IC Reference:
Playing a huge part as the government and developing though a number of ranks in Evo City, tells me that i have experience, also being a trusted member of the government means iv handled a lot of tough situations from being on the battle field, to a simple crime scene, I am applying to be part of the 'S.W.A.T' as it would make a big difference to my career having this sort of weight on my shoulders, making sure all criminals are put in the slammer, i believe i will be a great addition to the force.
I have a certificate and proof of pristine Independence From My boss in the MNU, being able to think quickly and on my feet is one of my strengths
All regards, Jack Barzinio.
(Signed & read)
[Image: Accepted-Stamp.jpg]
Steam Name - [FL:RP]FR Generation20

Number of bans - 11 (Unfortunately)

Desired Position - S.W.A.T Head

Number of hours - 533

IG Stuff

Name - Dirk Michaels

Address - Classified

Date of birth - Classified

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I always been a great man as Leader. Last time I was the S.W.A.T Head Agent and I still got the S.W.A.T Offices Dupes Cheese

NB: I finally re-posted my application since the Evo Got Talent has been postponed.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I cant join. Im going to watch a hockey game. Have fun.
(02-09-2013, 12:09 PM)Generation Wrote: Steam Name - [FL:RP]FR Generation20

Number of bans - 11 (Unfortunately)

Desired Position - S.W.A.T Head

Number of hours - 533

IG Stuff

Name - Dirk Michaels

Address - Classified

Date of birth - Classified

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I always been a great man as Leader. Last time I was the S.W.A.T Head Agent and I still got the S.W.A.T Offices Dupes Cheese[/s]

NB: I finally re-posted my application since the Evo Got Talent has been postponed.

[Image: Accepted-Stamp.jpg]

I've removed the transport officer due to the fact that we need more people on patrol, not only this we've ran out of jobs as a S.W.A.T officer.

(02-08-2013, 04:56 PM)Alex Wrote: Steam Name - [FL:RP]Alexx

Number of bans -6, I'm not proud but it was due my immaturity when I was "newb" at roleplay.

Desired Position -SWAT

Number of hours 400

IG Stuff I'm a earlier proffesionoal police officer, I help my mates and I never give up. Theres always a chance and thats my moto.

Name - Lara ' Rodigurez' Saint

Address - Norway

Date of birth -28/02/00

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I never give up, and I think theres always a chance. As long as I don't die it'll all work. I help my team mates and I love to be in RP's like these. I'm also a part of MNU and I'm used to safety transport high risk clients.

Unfortunately you're application wasn't posted in time, other applicants were before you. On a brighter note I'm happy to offer you a place as one of our very own patrol units should you wish to accept.
Steam Name - [FL:RP] Corie

Number of bans - 3 i think

Number of hours 227+

IG Stuff

Name - Cosimo Santorini

Address - 36 Evocity Ave.

Date of birth - 14.05.1993

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - Because I am an experienced police officer, I know my way around the a Rifle. I also abide by the laws and call 911 whenever I deem it necessary, it would be great to be able to help the Evocity police force.
I'd love to participate, and since you don't have any slots for cops, I'd like to be pres.

Steam Name - Verenikin

Number of bans - 4

Desired Position - If possible, police officer, if not, president.

Number of hours 335+

IG Stuff

Name - Piotr Verenikin

Address - 184 Main Street - Evocity

Date of birth - 07/11/1970

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I have a lot of experience with working in the government, and I believe that should be accepted, I'd become one of the finest, of Evocity's finest.
(02-09-2013, 03:35 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I'd love to participate, and since you don't have any slots for cops, I'd like to be pres.

Steam Name - Verenikin

Number of bans - 4

Desired Position - If possible, police officer, if not, president.

Number of hours 335+

IG Stuff

Name - Piotr Verenikin

Address - 184 Main Street - Evocity

Date of birth - 07/11/1970

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I have a lot of experience with working in the government, and I believe that should be accepted, I'd become one of the finest, of Evocity's finest.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/...-Stamp.jpg
You will have the president spot.
Steam Name - Kiruclanz

Number of bans - 1

Desired Position - Impound Personnel

Number of hours 110

IG Stuff

Name - Kiruclanz

Address - 123, Road St. Evocity

Date of birth - 1/1/1990

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I'm greately experienced in both firearms and driving, and I have a degree in law enforcement.