Random shoting?
steam id:STEAM_15418371
Name:*BwB_CRaZy*
Reason for ban:random shoting.
ban expire:2011-03-17 13:44:13
why i should get unbanned:#1 that wasn't random (i was going cross the street..and because i touch his car he said me in yell *fuck off!* next because i get little ungry..i touch it again..after 10 sec he put out a knife as taxi driver..next for scared him i put out a deagle..and he started to try to kill me with a knife..but i was aim him with a deagle...*fail rp and can taxi drvers use guns?*ah i forget next of that i jumben on his car 1 time Wink...next he get cops..and because the cop said *sry i can't do nothing we don't got any proof*he put out a knife and try knife me but he missed..next the cop knock him down..and after 20 sec he get up and get in his car and start running..next i put out a deagle and shoting him.and next is my ban.) ah next he get ban for reason ([FL:RP] CherryBerry STEAM_0:1:26411740 Attempting to RDM cops, running from gunpoint, failing to RP job. 2011-03-23 19:51:12 [FL] Killjoy)..that mean wasn't random..(and next time killjoy let me explain.....) *and sorry for my bad english*
You were more than happy to pull out your gun to threaten him and to kill him. You just barely got away from an arrest and what do you do? Start shooting in the middle of the street at a cab that's already exiting the tunnel.

Another reason for your ban would be how you annoy people over your microphone all the time.

Oh, and your ban is less than 24 hours. Closed.