Ban request [PG] Robby and Советский призыв
Player name: [PG] Robby and Советский призыв

SteamID (if possible):
[PG] Robby: STEAM_0:1:26494766
Советский призыв: STEAM_0:0:37298910

Time in GMT: 01:30

Summary: N0ia and I had a base at fleamarket, stewie and some BMDs were raiding us, and robby as a fireman used the fireaxe to open some of our doors, while Советский призыв was SS and broke NLR instantly, thus resulting in our deaths because he charged in so frequently.

Evidence:
I got this screenshot of them admitting to breaking NLR and stewie who can confirm that robby abused the fireaxe.
[Image: rulebreaking.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Yea, that fireman was fail, we were raiding Fexxe then he came in during a raid, used the fireaxe on the door and stole the money from the contra then went back out. -_- Head of SS (weird named guy), he was public building as a SS, he broke NLR like 4 times, we went into Apartments then he was propblocking in there (Other thread has screenie of it). Another guy was the Gun Dealer who randomly joined in the raid. Never got proof though.
(03-16-2011, 01:16 AM)Bubbles Wrote: Yea, that fireman was fail, we were raiding Fexxe then he came in during a raid, used the fireaxe on the door and stole the money from the contra then went back out. -_- Head of SS (weird named guy), he was public building as a SS, he broke NLR like 4 times, we went into Apartments then he was propblocking in there (Other thread has screenie of it). Another guy was the Gun Dealer who randomly joined in the raid. Never got proof though.

I was also here during the raid, and I can confirm that Советский призыв did break NLR instantly when he died at the Flea Market. He came straight back and started shooting the people inside right when he died. Edit: He was the Head of Special Service.
One question, why did you white out 2 things?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
well it was some OOC chat by someone who had nothing to do with the subject, I just made them anonymous thats all.
Still it be better if it wasn't edited. Cause we don't know whats under them blanks
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Sure I'll keep that in mind, I'm just used to doing this from other forums were its actually required because people don't want their names in something they don't know about ^^
[PG] Robby blacklisted from fireman.
Советский призыв banned.