Suit Timer
No focking way, I dont want to waste 15 seconds to change my skin(I switch it with gasmask)

-support
-Support
Already has about a 1-2 second delay when Pressing F1 to use it, plus having the F1 Menu open - Total about 5-7 seconds.
Has about a 3-5 second delay when using KeyBinds for suits.
+support

Bit sick of people complaining about failing to arrest due to this powergame.
(02-05-2013, 06:29 AM)Borovichok Wrote: No focking way, I dont want to waste 15 seconds to change my skin(I switch it with gasmask)

-support
(02-05-2013, 02:58 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 12:48 AM)Temar Wrote: + support
Even though this will prevent me from showing off my suits or changing unemployed/cop skin...

+ Support
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-05-2013, 02:55 AM)Nevinator Wrote: How about this,

When you click "Use" on the suits/dress, it will activate a 10-15 second timer. If the user moves, it will cancel them from putting on their suit. This will prevent users from running and putting on the suit, and it is also more realistic. After putting on a suit, the user should have to wait around 5 minutes to put on a new one, just to prevent them from changing suits constantly.

Also, +Support.
+Support.
-Support

Never seen anyone doing that. and if you are doing a PassiveRP, in which someone needs to "quickly" Change there suit/dress, hows it going to work!?
-/+support
Good idea but without any possible of skin change for unemployed in fast way since we still don't have change skin option for unemployed
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk