Ban Report - 2 Players
Name of player: Dragon King 14, Killer X

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20468211, STEAM_0:0:8271048

Time in GMT: 2/3/2013 9:43pm EST (2:43am GMT?)

Server: v33x

Summary: The server had just lagged like crazy, we figured it was a DDoS and most users left the server so I went President. I thought I would hide out in my old house for a little bit since not many people were on and I had no protection. So I moved there and tried to direct my SS to come when one logged in. There was nearly no one on the server when I went to the house and nobody saw me.

These guys logged on and decided to start randomly raiding houses for contraban, they had no idea the house they were about to raid contained the President. It was a member of the Corleone's and a BMD working together. (Dragon King 14 has been VAC Banned before, so tells you the kind of person he is)

Evidence: There was a security guard that I hired named Tallutah (sp?) and gave him a room in the house, he was killed in the beginning of the video. I took video of them doing it, constantly telling them they're breaking server rules and to leave.
Violations I noticed: Random Raiding, BMD Raiding and teaming up with Corleones.

I fast forward the boring parts and skip most of the audio since my friends were on mumble talking about Minecraft the whole time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMvE8pRerzk
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players Dragon King 14, Killer X was found violating rules regarding raiding and killing.
Suspension will be applied for 1 week.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team