Unbanning
Your name: Phil

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30306289

Banning Admin: Flame

Ban Length: 10 days

Reason for the ban: RDM

Why we should unban you: I'm sorry about what happened, however, i did not know that it was against the rules to kill the mayor outside the nexus, I now realise that it was a complete disregarding of the rules, It will not happen again, thank you for taking the time to read this
It isn't against the rules to kill the president outside the Nexus, however you need a very good reason to do so. I doubt the heads of government at whatever country you live in get assassinated every day just because someone felt bored.
(03-15-2011, 06:46 PM)pheel191 Wrote: Your name: Phil

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30306289

Banning Admin: Flame

Ban Length: 10 days

Reason for the ban: RDM

Why we should unban you: I'm sorry about what happened, however, i did not know that it was against the rules to kill the mayor outside the nexus, I now realise that it was a complete disregarding of the rules, It will not happen again, thank you for taking the time to read this

(03-15-2011, 07:03 PM)killjoy Wrote: It isn't against the rules to kill the president outside the Nexus, however you need a very good reason to do so. I doubt the heads of government at whatever country you live in get assassinated every day just because someone felt bored.

I know, and that's what i've realised, I have learnt from my mistakes and i'd like a second chance to RP properly
You'll have a 2nd chance in 10 days
and sigh at the fact this is your first post.
-Signature removed-
Expired.