Disconnected and lost mine stuff.
Last week (friday-sunday) i was collecting money from contras with my friend and when i had 70k in game money i buyed a Lokus. So after that i offered him a ride and we drived in the city and haved fun.. Then i parked to BP Connect and i jumped out of the car.. Then i decided to disconnect cause i were going to sleep, so next morning when i waked up and joined to the server i saw that i had only: Cabbie, 5 Flares, 1 Desert Eagle and 1 Paramedic car. So i lost: 1-2 Mp5, Lokus, Cabbie (this were happened to me twice but first time i lost only cabbie) Crowbar (i think so) and fishes.. Money i got like 1-3 left.. And i lost mine over 20 hour gameplay in there. Now if you guys could then give me more 10 hours cause i have been played in that server without my items like 10 hours so it would be like over 30 hours. + items.. So anyone even know what is the problem?

Steam name:transhopper
Gameplay name:JeBouTheHeadShotter
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:20092749

THANK YOU!Cheese
I will check the database and if anything was lost, I'll try to restore your data from a backup.

EDIT: Checked backups, you had even less stuff on your character back then than you have now, so I won't restore it.
But i have less money.. Can i even have my car back?!? That was the biggest reason why i did post this.. I worked hard to get that, and now it's gone causing of my disconnect.. So? Can i even have that back?
Show us some evidence, for all we know you could be making this up.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • itsmefurlings
Well.. It happened about 2:30-3:30 am. And it happened at BP... My friend played after i disconnected for a while in there.. About 11:30 am - 13:00 pm, i saw that i didn't have my items. I telled it to Mikey, Nudel, killjoy and Soul.. I have one friend who can provide that i had a Lokus, and other friend that can prove that i had almost moneys to buy Lokus.. Umm.. I had my contras at bar and i drived from there to BP where all did happend. Well.. Anything else isn't coming up right now... Can't remember. But i think that's enough? If need i can tell those friends names.

EDIT:Had the same thing as James™ but server didn't crash... Pls help.. :/