[Unofficial] Blackout Division - Combat Logistics Batallion 15
Disclaimer: These are not my pictures. I did not create them in anyway. The credit goes to the creators. (The bars were created by a friend named Riptide, he created this clan on another game/server, and I have permission to create it here, as I was/am the co-owner of the clan. Also, some of the wording isn't done entirely by me, but once again, I have special permission.)
[Image: Clb15.gif]
[Image: jGKDz.jpg]
Combat Logistics Battalion 15 was founded during Operation Desert Storm as a Special operations unit in the Marine Corps. Their main directive during the Operation was to secure the American Embassy in the Somalian city of Mogadishu. After Desert Shield/Storm, CLB15 went to fight overseas in the Middle East, where the United States was undergoing a War on Terror post 9/11. In 2012, the country was split by civil war, and in the turmoil, CLB15 took control of Navy frigates and sailed back to the United States and declared itself a sovereign nation. As a team of mercenaries, CLB15 aids both police forces and criminal gangs to gain immunity from both sides. Soon, their name was shortened to B15 - or the Blackout Division. Blackout Division used to be more of a naval based organisation, but the rise of corrupt Governments, they have decided to change to more deadly actions.

[Image: 4Y8rj.jpg]
As a sovereign nation, B15 acts more of a Private Military Company, or a PMC, than anything. They aid both the local Evo City Government and Law Enforcement, as well as various criminal organisations and civilian companies. They mainly provide security, gather intelligence (spying, going undercover, etc), raids,

With a new rise in the threat of terrorism, B15 serves a duty to protect the citizens on it's neighboring nations in the event of an attack. As a sovereign nation, B15 is not diplomatically connected to Evo City, and the they have the ability to send B15 on missions.

[Image: W3Luq.jpg]
1). Read, understand, and follow all of the rules in the F1 menu.
2). Have a good understanding of English and speak it at all times.
3). Use the mic often, although it is not a requirement to use it.
4). You may not ask for promotions.
5). Respect our allies.
6). Respect everybody on the server, meaning do not insult, troll, etc.
7). You may start B15 roleplays by yourself, but it is recommended you have a member of the HQ team be there when you do full scale RPs.
8). Do not talk about religion, ethnicity or politics in a way that could be deemed offensive.
9). Listen to higher ranks than you, if you suspect abuse, report it to an HQ member immediately.

[Image: qs9ak.jpg]
HQ Ranks:
Commander <C>:
TiCE>Commander.T - Aaron 'Zash' Taylor

Lieutenant Commander <LTC>:
Medi-Buzz - James Taylor
Damien - Reginald Taylor

Captain <CPT>:
Crotch313 - Dan Taylor

Normal Ranks:
Training Squad Manager <TSM>:
N/A

Training Squad Assistant Manager <TSAM>:
N/A

Major <MAJ>:
N/A

Corporal <CPL>:
N/A

Private <PVT>
N/A

Recruit <R>:
N/A

[Image: sqIbO.jpg]
Commander - The Commander is the leader of CLB15. He runs the regiment, as well as strategically plans any strikes in the presence of HQ. He can test Ensign's, as well as make financial decisions. He is the leader a squad.

Lieutenant Commander - The Lieutenant Commander is the second in command for the Commander. He is the Commander's link to the crew, and is able to promote, demote, warn, and kick members. The Lieutenant Commander is formally in charge of meetings related to their strikes, and take command if a Commander is not present. He is in the Commander's squad.

Captain - The Captains are part of our HQ Team. They have a say in all administrative decisions. He is allowed to test newcomers. He also has the power to control his own squad of our members.

Training Squad Manager - The Training Squad Manager is the manager/leader of the "Training Squad". The Training Squad is the first squad Recruits will join when they join CLB15. This is where they are shown the ropes of how to be a proper CLB15 operative. There may only be one Training Squad Manager.

Training Squad Assistant Manager - The Training Squad Assistant Manager is obviously the Assistant Manager of the Training Squad. He manages the squad when the Training Squad Manager isn't around. There can be 4 Training Squad Assistant Managers.

Major - The Major is the Captain's second in command. He helps command the members of his squad as well as command the squad if the captain is injured. He and the Captain receive orders from Lieutenant Commander or Commander where they direct the orders to their specific squad.

Corporal - A corporal is a basic squadmember. He's passed his training phase, and is on his way to becoming a respected Major. They are the core to our squads, and maintain the squad their in, run the operations, and do any work for the upper chain of command. They

Private - A Private is on his way to being a corporal, he recently joined CLB15, and he is just getting shown the ropes. In no time, they will be under the command of a captain and be part of an active squad of their choice.

Recruit - Recruits are the newest members of CLB15. They will be added to the Training Squad, where they will be shown how to be a proper CLB15 Operative. Soon enough, he will be out of his probationary period, and will be able to join a squad of his choice.

[Image: W1mJX.jpg]

1). In-Game RP Name:
2). Steam Name:
3). Hours playing EvoCity RP:
4). Nationality:
5). Rate your English skills (1-10):
6). Previous and current clan memberships:
7). Strengths:
8). Weaknesses:
9). Why do you want to join B15:
10). Rate your driving Skills(1-10):
11). Rate your Shooting Skills (1-10):
12). Rate your RP Skills (1-10):
13). Have you read and understood all the rules in F1 and on our topic:
14). Do you have any history of bans, if so, why:

[Image: poMai.jpg]
N/A

Alliance Application:
1). Clan name:
2). Clan type (Passive, Aggresive or Both):
3). Clan state (Unofficial or Official):
4). Clan leader:
5). Other clan alliances:
6). Reason for requesting an alliance with CLB15:
7). What can you provide CLB15 with:
8). What can CLB15 provide you with:
9). Other comments:
Looking good, looks like you put a lot of effort into it.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in-game.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Thanks! My username on the server is TiCE>Commander.T, not Tylermaster1, just wanted to inform you of that, Tylermaster1 is the name I use on pretty much every single other game, so it feels natural to use it here.
Clan declared closed. Re-opening can happen by contacting me.