After a long time...RainbowDash unban request
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Coffee Montana

Your ban ID: 6895

Banned by: Our lovely [FL] Thetimanator

Reason: They say that i have been hacking..Actually,only took a screenshot of the screen that has the old "MaterialHack" is shown on an other server to prove it to a guy on FLRP.And some people who hated me there just took advantage of my photo and bam here i am.

Involved: The guys named [FL:RP] Omar and [FL:RP] Race .We were always being on the opposite team so they used this to their advantage and made me get banned.

Why we should unban you: The long story short i havent been logging on to steam for a long time.2 days ago i saw a dream about my memories playing on FL with admins,building,driving and much more.Then i said to myself, I really should get into the servers.I can buy a new copy of garrys mod but i dont want to because i had my old all stuff and need a new steam account that i dont have my friends and they wont remember me though.I spent the best gaming times of my life on your servers i have to say.I still miss those times i dont know why but maybe its time for me to play there again.I promise that i wont do any bad actions on future.And my friend told me that the bans for hacking has been lowered to a week or a month or so and i wanted to be give it a shot...Thanks for reading whoever read this i love you guys...
I propose a 50 hour weapons blacklist, as standard for cheating related offenses as a term for your unban.
Since im an old member i already know the rules.My problem was not doing RDM so i dont think i deserve a weapons blacklist.Maybe you can shorten my ban to 3 days or a week.Didnt do anything to break the ingame rules or so.The admin just saw the screenshot from my library on another server and said that im a hacker.Not to say what to do to you since you are an admin but just suggestion.I have been inactive in gmod for more than 1 and a half year because garrys mod without Fearless Roleplay is dead to me.I made my friends just to buy garrys mod to see how awesome this server is.Played over 800hours on garrys mod and i have to admit Fearless Roleplay is where i belong to.And when i return i will start over and be the one of the best players.Even when i was playing most of the people said that im the most helpful guy in the game they have ever met.I made giveaways when i was in a happy mood and helped newbies,always roleplayed like a true roleplayer.Still its good to see people who negotiates...
Hate to do but i have to bump.Since no replies after the first one in 2 days.
(02-04-2013, 11:20 AM)RainbowDash Wrote: Since im an old member i already know the rules

You should also remember that Courthouse cases take some time to be processed, especially when the banning admin has resigned from his position.

The 50 hours weapons blacklist is a standard set by our new anti-cheat policy and frankly, looks like your only chance of getting back in.
Alright then Mr.Killjoy.Im afraid i have to accept 50 hours weapons blacklist.I gotta be in the servers...
Sorted.