Ban Request(s)
Sad 
I had a warrent, I then went to jail and served my time, and two corrupt S.S officers. One was TheDawg_ and the other TheLemonator and . I served my time got a new job, and they held a grudge and kept attacking me and tasering me in a back alley for NO reason they are both donators so they think they have A higher rank than me. TheDawg_ was influenced by the president and TheLemonator! He apologised! But I would like to see thelemonator go down for a long time, he also called me cod eyed. My character might have been that! but no need for that! they both called me this!
Use the template and provide solide evidence. You have 24 hours.
You have 3 arrest warrants and ran out of Jail twice and also pulled a knife, we had no choice but to arrest you as you tried to escape...
Also he requested 10k and a weapon as a bribe for the ban request.
i just want to say you made not sever your time you escaped and we were not beating you, we were waitng to arrest you when you were tazored
(02-03-2013, 10:20 PM)georgeebizzle Wrote: i just want to say you made not sever your time you escaped and we were not beating you, we were waitng to arrest you when you were tazored

I DEMAND A TTRIAL

(02-03-2013, 10:10 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Use the template and provide solide evidence. You have 24 hours.

I DEMAND A FAIR TRIAL INVOLVING A JUDGE AND JURY MEMBERS
Denied.