Budy didnt realise ban length
Your name: Budy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1839316

Banning Admin: Nudelholz

Ban Length: Over a month

Reason for the ban: "general minge"

Why we should unban you: Hey, i did make a previous unban request for what i thought was a 3 day ban, the unban was denied because 3 days seemed fair for running a guy over.
What i didn't realise is that it was a month and 3 days. I went to join the server today and was confused that i was still banned.
The reason i want to be unbanned was because this ban was triggered unfairly, i ran over a guy that was standing in the road, not on the safety crossing or anything, i didnt swerve or go out of my way to hit him at all, and this is what triggered a month long ban. I dont really feel that this was fair, and also "general minge" statement isnt really true, when looking at past bans such as "reason: come back tomorrow" <- what kind of reason is that?

So yeh, i dont deny that i've had bans in the past, but the fact that the "car dm" caused this, i believe is unfair, as i didnt break any rules.

I would be pleased if an admin could review the situation and/or talk to me on steam about it, or leave a post in this thread

Thanks for listening, Budy (steam name "[email protected]")
Budy isn't a minge. 1 month for running someone over I lold
(03-15-2011, 10:26 AM)jught Wrote: Budy isn't a minge. 1 month for running someone over I lold

And yet he has 6 bans ...

Also warned for breaking forum rules about posting in unban request.
Sniperwolf, look at the reasons for the bans though. Not only are they minor things, but also one is "come back tomorrow" and one is for running someone over, which isn't against the rules if its on the road. I really am not a minge, i work hard to bring character to the server and I try and liven it up, apposing the "boring grind" trend, where everyone keeps to themselves and farms contraband. Please could you consider shortening drastically or removing the ban? I really do not feel that I have been treated fairly.

Thank you for your time.
Please Respond
I know it isnt my place to say but... 6 bans, That's your fault. Even if they're minor bans; They are still bans
You broke the rules, You deal the crime you do the time.
I would advise you to stop nudging the admins, They won't unban you just because "you didn't realise the ban time"
It's your fault, Deal with the ban.
Clearly, nobody in Staff is interested in giving out an unban, closed.