Unban Request for "Shox"
Hello!

Your name: Shox

Your ban ID: 23271

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Modifying vehicles

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: I would say at first, sorry for this. I want to play on the Server because it is a nice Server. At the moment where i build this, i had a lot of fun on this server. I was reading the rules before i builded this, but i dont saw anything against this but the only Rule for Tides Truck with the seats was a point. But i saw a lot of guys who are doing the same so i think i can do this too. I was asking in the @ Chat, Soulripper was online and i think Equalizer but no one answered me. Then i asked in the Chat, because i wanted to know whether its allowed. Some guys mean yes and its Funny. So i created it then, the other guys in the City would driving in it too because they said its funny. So was my opinion, it is allowed and yea. I think i know it now, that it isnt allowed. I want play on the Server because i like it, i will spend in the next time in hope that the server hardware or others are get fixed that we can play without laggs.
I know, this setences was not for the Unban request but idk. I want play on the server, i would never do this again.

I know it was my mistake but 2 days for this i think are too much.. I want really play on this Server, i try to make a lot of Roleplay now. I think my biggest mistake was that i dont saw One Rule against this. I saw only the Tides Truck Rule but no other.. So i was not sure whether its allowed. I dont saw a modify rule and ye, this was the reason for the ban. I think i will read next time better the rules or hope on a answer from an admin. To build this was a mistake. I'm sorry for this but a good point is, no one died because this.

I hope really i get unbanned. I want spend in the next times

greetings Shox. (sorry for my bad english)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
5. Do not modify cars with props or tools without prior admin approval. Admins may modify a car with small objects/materials if it is required for an event.

8. Do not build your own vehicle.

*User warned for posting in a thread without sufficient rights*
Lead by example.
Okey thanks. I said already this was my mistake because i saw only the Tides Truck rule with the seats..

I must read the rules better.
Ban reduced to 1 day as a gesture of good will. Please make sure you read the rules thoroughly.

Approved.