alexE unban request.
Your name: [FL:RP] alexE

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13885058

Banning Admin: Nudelholz

Ban Length: 2 days

Reason for the ban: Shooting at police instead of RPing.

Why we should unban you: Because I suppose that I'm sorry about my actions. I don't see a reason to fight against the admins in a fight like this. I'm not asking about a complete unban, but atleast lowered to 1 day instead of 2. (Which is in about 1 hour 30 mins). Right now I'm sure Im not only talking on my own, but for all the others that got banned, which includes:

-Flying Cow- STEAM_0:0:20766064
Dr. Anis STEAM_0:1:11703229
[FL:RP] J-BOI STEAM_0:0:22790342

If any of the players I added above does not want to get unbanned 1 day earlier, just say it in this thread.

Cheers alexE.

(03-14-2011, 04:01 PM)jught Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] alexE

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13885058

Banning Admin: Nudelholz

Ban Length: 2 days

Reason for the ban: Shooting at police instead of RPing.

Why we should unban you: Because I suppose that I'm sorry about my actions. I don't see a reason to fight against the admins in a fight like this. I'm not asking about a complete unban, but atleast lowered to 1 day instead of 2. (Which is in about 1 hour 30 mins). Right now I'm sure Im not only talking on my own, but for all the others that got banned, which includes:

-Flying Cow- STEAM_0:0:20766064
Dr. Anis STEAM_0:1:11703229
[FL:RP] J-BOI STEAM_0:0:22790342

If any of the players I added above does not want to get unbanned 1 day earlier, just say it in this thread.

Cheers alexE.

I would sure like to be unbanned, but i dont see how i can talk reason with the admins... we all have our oppinions on this ban, and in the end the admins oppinion counts more(naturally). I think 2 days is a little harsh for something that got decided to be bannable as it happened but the admins dont(or wont admit to the ban being too long).
(03-14-2011, 06:20 PM)Docanis Wrote: I think 2 days is a little harsh for something that got decided to be bannable as it happened but the admins dont(or wont admit to the ban being too long).

You just don't want to get it, do you?

The thing you failed on is NOT TO RDM and NOT TO FAILRP this is what you got banned for.
We didn't make up a new rule just to get you banned like you and your friends say the whole time. We just decided that we should enforce those rules, especially in situations like we had with you there.
Dare to think!
I hope this doesn't affect my unban request.