Charger Bait BR Propblock
Name of player: Charger Bait

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41976501

Time in GMT: 02/02/2013

Server: v33x

Summary: He was prop blocking and telling every one that i am lieing and as soon as i told him i took screen shots he said i had an annoying voice and removed it and ran away

Evidence:
http://www.zimg.eu/i/2252177754

http://www.zimg.eu/i/3218959097
It is one of the rules don't prop block you could have easily put up a keypad to stop people from taking the items if you enforce the law you would have cared about the prop block rule if you have no keypad/button that is prop block maybe you will read the rules when you are banned.
Read the rules here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
Maybe next time you will enforce all the rules not just one
Yours Sincerely
D Wep Lord
You need a keypad on the outside as well otherwise it is still prop block you need 1 public entrance otherwise it is prop block by that i mean a keypad and a button.
I have read the rules more than enough time to know what i am doing.
No i didn't all the mods were busy the only mod on was Jokhah and he was busy looking/helping people at the hotel the rebel were raiding the hotel so Jokhah was called there.
I did look inside and you had one button
2. When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on (BOTH SIDES).
Yours Sincerely
D Wep Lord
I may not have had 2 keypads on each side (had a button inside) but why are you harassing me and constantly pming me (you could say, spamming me in pm) in-game the link to this post? You're lucky you're a donor because if i tried to start a ban request on you for mic-spamming and link-spam nobody would do a thing about it. Also you're lying about entering anything i built, stop trying to add more info because you're making your self look so desperate to get me banned. But welcome to my ignore list, you'll find it as enjoyable as spamming me links as well as mic-spamming me in in-game. But again since you've donated, the first staff to read this post is most likely gonna believe your tall-tales. But i think this request will be turned down, it's not like not having keypads on my door (once again, had a button) hurt anyone. it satisfied every single person who entered my shop. You never entered my shop so you were probably jealous you didn't get to buy anything from me.
Also if i actually get banned (I shouldn't) you should get banned too since you broke more rules than you thought i did (the only rule i didn't follow was putting 2 keypads on my door i only had a button) but you mic-spammed, link-spammed, tried to talk to me directly in OOC (you're supposed to pm me) The only thing you pmed me was the link to this post. Not to mention everytime i say anything in OOC you try to talk to me again directly through OOC (again, you had to pm me) saying to check out this post.
Quick recap: You should get punished if i do (I shouldn't) because you broke so many laws and the only thing i did wrong was i didn't use 2 keypads (used a button).
Don't harass me more please, it's almost as annoying as when you mic-spam it...

Yup, this post you made is all about 2 keypads and look at the big deal you're making out of it.
Nope i am enforcing the rules that is what a ban request is for you prop blocked you know you did you have to have a way to get in and out keypad/button inside and a button/keypad outside end of discussion you broke Door rule 2.
2. When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on both sides.
I'm not going to argue with you anymore you are immature and you can argue with someone else
I have all the evidance i need to get you banned next time think about what you have done.
You asked for the links and i told you it via pm i didnt want anyone hate messageing you saying your a minge for propblocking i never broke any rules (not laws), All the mods were busy (Jokhah), Stop Replying i have enugh evidance to get you banned your just upset becouse you did not follow Door Rule 2. Next time read the rules, You know you broke the rule, You broke the rule you can take the punishment
Ps I dont mic spam i hardley ever use my mic
Yours Sincerely
D Wep Lord
Approved.