Am i the only which finds this hillarius?
So, often i check on BR's and A.A (Admin Abuse) for funny treads, i've seen so many funny ones just typing: "Hurp derp. i got banned by ______ i want him demoted nao1!!!!" and: "soo yeah this ****** mod starts to show up and *** starts to pick me up and shit" and the BR's: "HURP DURP. I GUTZ NO NAME STEAM ID NAME OR PROOF, JUST BAN HIM HURP" and: "THIS GUY KILLED ME ONCE PERM BAN HIM FOR RDM GUSBSADHPJ" And the funniest thing is that most of these are unorganised and totally unreadable xD
Quote:and totally unreadable

Says the one who spells 'Hilarious' as 'hillarius' xD
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, Dr Tomorrow, Moisty
(02-02-2013, 09:41 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
Quote:and totally unreadable

Says the one who spells 'Hilarious' as 'hillarius' xD

Yo imma let you finish, but i am not english.
The following 1 user Likes The Chaos's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I love reading UBRs, BRs, UBLs and AA cases for laughs. Because of the stupidity that (can) go on in in there.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
All that people do, is they get Perma-banned and then they want to leave the Community in a good way.

So whats the first thing that they do?

Make an un-ban request stating that they hate all the admins, and they should go **** themselves, and that's all that they talk about.

They cant stand the fact that they have been banned, so they moan about it, trying to get unbanned even when they know that they wont be un-banned. Thats what makes me laugh.
A thread about such "funny" stuffs was already created and already got deleted by its creator for the derive it went on.