will be playing less now. (For some time)
Hey, I will be playing less on FL now. Kinda got shit load going on, + Crysis 2 is out soon. SO will be addicted to that for few weeks. Also got a shit going on with police, got kinda junkie on chase, had to be witness, have to go to police stations a lot and give witness statement. There was basically raid attempt on my neighboors. Which failed. If anyone is interested here is what happened:
1 guy was our neighboor, he's junkie. He called 1 of girls which is my neighboor, she's 24 and asked her to come , she went and sat down, suddenly 1 more guy appeared and tied her up, then 1 of those guys went to that girls apartment and there was another girl aged 23 and he said: " Are you gonna give me money? " she said no, he replied then: " Well then I will strangle you" and he bringed black scarf with him, while he was strangling her other guy came and started beating her up. When she started banging walls I heard noise I came down and said police is comming (even though I didn't call them yet) So they both stright away ran out and left house. Then I called police and well end of story was there. Basically failed robbery with fail robbers. I hope I will meet those geebags on street, so that I can call detectives and tell where I saw them. SO yeah quite some adventures going on in real life. Gonna play less now for moment.
Wow, thats quite an Expierence
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(03-14-2011, 07:37 AM)arleitiss Wrote: I hope I will meet those geebags on street, so that I can call detectives and tell where I saw them.

I hope I will meet those geebags on street, so that I can tie them up, strangle them and beat the shit outta them.
Fixed your sentence for you, lol. When I started reading your sentence, I was like "Oh, he thinks he's so strong??". But then I went like "whaat" xD.
They are weak anyways, they are junkies that got scared of girls scream. ANd they are just basically skeletons
(03-14-2011, 04:18 PM)arleitiss Wrote: They are weak anyways, they are junkies that got scared of girls scream. ANd they are just basically skeletons

Skeletons with knives maybe. Be careful !
Your favorite Frenchie !
This sounds like a bad raid on Fearless.... someone forgot to yell Raid.

But for real, I hope the police catch them
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Cool story but i didn't hear anybody yell raid and there was no use of /me's bit of a fail really FailRP