Ban Request on many. Mass chaos on 33x
(02-02-2013, 10:42 PM)0mike0b Wrote:
(02-02-2013, 10:34 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: It was Mike3497

Thanks for backing me up on that, whether or not you still want me banned. Also Shouldn't a finger be pointed at the president at the time as well? This whole thing got so out of hand because he tried to ban cars, which if I recall is against the rules anyways.

It got out of hand when people started this whole failure of an RP, the president banned cars midway during the whole thing because it was getting incredibly stupid.
Lead by example.
(02-02-2013, 11:23 PM)Buzzkill Wrote: *Sigh* Banning cars is not against the rules.

Alright, never looked it up I just remember that coming up in the giant OOC arguement
Ok tbh 0mik0b and both started it
(02-03-2013, 12:40 AM)bnam2 Wrote: Ok tbh 0mik0b and both started it

Like I said, there's no need for worry's, it's impossible to hide cdm's from the logs, so whoever mass cdm around this time, gonna get a ban.
(02-03-2013, 01:24 AM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(02-03-2013, 12:40 AM)bnam2 Wrote: Ok tbh 0mik0b and both started it

Like I said, there's no need for worry's, it's impossible to hide cdm's from the logs, so whoever mass cdm around this time, gonna get a ban.

I must admit 0Mike0b didn't CDM it was mostly people trying to take advantage of the situation most tried to just have a derby.
Look. a lot of the CDM car ramming fail RP is general. I don't know 100% that all of you did or did not CDM. I threw CDM on there because I would like the logs checked for it.
(02-03-2013, 05:23 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Look. a lot of the CDM car ramming fail RP is general. I don't know 100% that all of you did or did not CDM. I threw CDM on there because I would like the logs checked for it.
Yeah that's fine, I just commented in hopes that an admin wouldn't lackadaisically come in and ban me without checking the logs when there isn't proper evidence at hand on me individually in this BR from what I've seen. I'm sure it's easy for an admin to get caught up and not analyze all the evidence when there's a whole ten people in one BR to shovel through. No hard feelings.
The most obvious of the minges have been banned. If you could PM me the name of the guy who was seen prop-pushing cars that'd be nice, I can't tell by the video. I will further review the logs; if you could upload the video in a higher quality that would also be appreciated, PM me so we can get the entire case figured out.