Hostaging
Rainbow 
I was hostaged and was using radio to talk and then I got kicked still while hostage for what I saw as no apperant reason I was kicked while [FL]Flame was on in the server I have been banned why?
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
you wouldn't just grab your radio in real life (your hostager must have been pissed)
Using radio while being a Hostage is against the rules, you are just allowed to yell or Talk normally
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Okay uhm...

If you are TIED, which means you can't use your hands.

How exactly are you going to use the radio...?

We should completely restrict using anything like PM, Radio or Cradio when you are tied -.-
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Death Sniper
Nudel I dont think you should resrict it but you could make like a buyable radio you can use when tied up but it can only be used for so long and has to be out before hand. you back and tied could be arms at the side or arms tied together and arms or hands tied together isnt doesnt make it that hard you can step through them but the radio should be hearable near by when tied up because it doesnt stop you from using you hands well just makes it harder a tied up officer can just use his hands to get his radio then hold it while talking. I do belive the radio should have somework and maybe make a command that activates a talk and it goes through that radio for officers that should improve fearless rp in the whole
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
What you just wrote didn't make any sense to me.
The following 9 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Mr Colt, Flame, furlings, Buddhist Stew, M.K, Strom, Noobias, Elmo, Death Sniper
Grammar Nazi facepalms and walks away muttering "Pile'o'crap, it's not even worth it anymore."
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • Death Sniper
(03-14-2011, 12:51 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Okay uhm...

If you are TIED, which means you can't use your hands.

How exactly are you going to use the radio...?

We should completely restrict using anything like PM, Radio or Cradio when you are tied -.-

Nudel you should actually create a panic button weapon or make a upgraded rope because where are your hands tied are they together or are your hands tied at the side that might help because if at the side it would block movement but if they are tied together the officer should know how to use his radio with his hands tied together. Add it to the rules I was banned when it wasnt in the rules.
Can somebody even understand that?
I am glad that Dylanco is trying to help, he is just having a hard time.