Ban Request: Josh
Name of player: Josh

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51778012

Time in GMT: Around 4PM in GMT

Server: v2p

Summary: Josh was on a little RDM spree. At first, he blamed cops breaking NLR and he was basing, but when I questioned him, he never responded. Ever. Here are a couple of print screens that display the questioning on the OOC and the scoremenu. I also tried to PM him, but he still didn't respond. He logged out instead.

Evidence:
[Image: rp_evocity2_v2p0077_zps03a383d6.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity2_v2p0078_zps7539746d.jpg]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
i gotta add something to this! he shot me and a friend he rdm him! than i rp'd and run off he stole my car and killed me after

so +1 to ban him

p.s nice rp Infernaw with the surgery ^^
Since he already have ban request I will add some extra stuff here

Time in GMT: 16:51 GMT+1

Server: v2p

Summary: FearRP what we can see on video + RDM and NLR? And please take a look at cops NLR aswell

Evidence:
Screenshot:
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7863/...100004.jpg
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmB9nDm7G...e=youtu.be
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I think in was random tranqed by him
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
(02-01-2013, 11:35 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: I think in was random tranqed by him
He random tranq president after I killed him on top floor of nexus (Don't remember if he had reason to raid)
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I also want to add that he keept on comming back to the elevators not even 2 sec's after he respawned.
And that he also keept on driving everyone down with his car and being a Duche towards the police for not respekting what they told him.
Okay so the first one was the cops RDMing, See all my kills were on 2 single cops that kept running back, Also the jail thing, I was being abused by the SS and the president, Random shooting at me in the street then give me a massive jailtime for no reason, Just for the fact they didn't like me, SO yes in the jail I admit, I was trolling with them, But this was simply because what they had done was unbelievable unfair and I had no way of getting round it.

Also we stated our reason to raid when we came in, The tax's were set to 30, and your police were treating everyone like scum.

Everyone of my kills were on 2 single cops, in that lobby, Yes the 2 cops after ages of trying to get in they did and destroyed our whole house.
(02-02-2013, 04:15 AM)josh0_0 Wrote: Okay so the first one was the cops RDMing, See all my kills were on 2 single cops that kept running back, Also the jail thing, I was being abused by the SS and the president, Random shooting at me in the street then give me a massive jailtime for no reason, Just for the fact they didn't like me, SO yes in the jail I admit, I was trolling with them, But this was simply because what they had done was unbelievable unfair and I had no way of getting round it.

Also we stated our reason to raid when we came in, The tax's were set to 30, and your police were treating everyone like scum.

Okay so the first one was the cops RDMing, See all my kills were on 2 single cops that kept running back
explain why did you had 17 deaths? Did you break NLR aswell?

I was being abused by the SS and the president, Random shooting at me in the street then give me a massive jailtime for no reason
You randomly tranqed a president on the street after like 2-3mins fail raid on top floor where I killed you.

Taxes are not a reason to raid... And if I good remember you didn't send any request about demote of the cops.

I hope someone make screenshot when you was on roof (building near spawn) with sniper rifle or tranq rifle because I was on second floor of nexus and I saw all from window.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Quote: I hope someone make screenshot when you was on roof (building near spawn) with sniper rifle or tranq rifle because I was on second floor of nexus and I saw all from window
Thats why i got tranqed. Demand this guy banned. Seriously. He ruined my loveRP.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
Okay so the first one was the cops RDMing, See all my kills were on 2 single cops that kept running back
explain why did you had 17 deaths? Did you break NLR aswell?

Before that me and my friend FriendlyGuy were having races, also everyone dies quite a lot from different varies things, I had been on the server for a long period of time.

I was being abused by the SS and the president, Random shooting at me in the street then give me a massive jailtime for no reason
You randomly tranqed a president on the street after like 2-3mins fail raid on top floor where I killed you.

I did not tranq the president, That is a lie, I was in the colombo HQ and I drove out down the street, The SS shot at my car, I stopped my car and went over to them, And asked you guys what was happening, then you tazed and cuffed me and got a warrant in seconds without any reason.

Taxes are not a reason to raid... And if I good remember you didn't send any request about demote of the cops.

I spoke to the president through the wall, when I came up the elevator about it.