Poll: What game to play for youtube
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Minecraft
5.71%
2 5.71%
Minecraft MULTIPLAYER
8.57%
3 8.57%
Cubeworld ( when its out )
2.86%
1 2.86%
Darksouls : PTDE
2.86%
1 2.86%
Amnesia : The dark descent
14.29%
5 14.29%
The rage series ( Go on darkrp servers and record kids screaming ) ( I know. I sound like a jackass now )
22.86%
8 22.86%
Random Gmod gamemodes
20.00%
7 20.00%
Scary games : Slender Etc ( YOU BETTER NOT PICK THIS ) ( bicth D: )
22.86%
8 22.86%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Starting Youtube series
Im going to start making youtube videos, SO MY FELLOW FEARLESSIANS. What shall I do? I was thinking some LP's of minecraft garrysmod.... and other stuff.. Im not that good with sonyvegas so Ill just need to learn, Unless someone is kind enough to teach me hawl.

My top Choices are

Minecraft

Amnesia ( Sorry.. I couldn't hear you over me shitting myself at this suggestion )

Darksouls : Prepare to Die Edition ( When I get a new Graphics card )

And random indie games. Like Squid father

Ill put a poll up. And if something isnt listed on that Just go on ahead and say it down here.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
Just make videos of each game. Youtube viewers want to see a variety of content not just one game.

Good luck with your Youtube account, I hope it goes well. If you need any help editing let me know. If you want some good editing tutorials just have a look around. http://www.youtube.com/user/braproductions have some good tutorials.
I decided to do some slender for a bit, Then ill switch to gmod raging and a Little minecraft solo. Not sure if I wanna use mic for slender or just edit sony for my reactions.. hmm
updated 1/24/2020
(02-02-2013, 07:42 AM)Rozzokjames Wrote: I decided to do some slender for a bit, Then ill switch to gmod raging and a Little minecraft solo. Not sure if I wanna use mic for slender or just edit sony for my reactions.. hmm

slender isnt such a good choice.. the game is always the same.. it gets boring after people have played or watch it before. My advice is to do something different. Maybe minecraft.
I voted for the scary games, and the Rage Game thing... Both are things that could make you catch some views. I wish you luck on your YouTube channel, and ofcourse, have fun!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
U know me rozzok... I like to hear kids cry Cheese -Magic
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
Do different stuff and do what you would like to do. For example i have my own youtube channel series i still do and i do a variety of stuff from world of warcraft to league of legends commentary with friends. And well what i wanted to say is play what you feel you would want to watch because it's better to play games you like to play and film than play and film games that you really don't like.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I tried to get some footage of slender full screen, 3 AM. Turtlebeach blasting. As soon as I saw him I believe I got a heart attack. I flinched so bad both my knees hit my desk and there bruised LOL And my mouse went all over the place
Meh everyone does minecraft but people actually watch them, don't understand why though half the time it's just watching someone chop trees..Quit a few people watch that stuff though, whatever floats your boat really.
Lead by example.
Im doing the rage series first, Next ill do random stuff on singleplayer

Then ill do a LITTLE bit of slender. Since it got voted alot ( yes you guys are bicthes, Be wary of spelling bicthes wrong lawl )

Then some minecraft,

Since im not good at editing ill just throw some random clips together :L So prepare yourself for Le gemod randomness at my channel.
updated 1/24/2020