Rediculous Procedure
Exclamation 
All I wanted to say was that the fact that your admins don't have to have any type of screenshot/video proof for stuff like propminging is rediculous. Narcotic know damn right that I was not propminging and I know for a fact that every prop that I had on the server was both welded to the floor and locked in place. So good day to you.
Make an unban request if you think you were banned unfairly. Until that point staff members do not have to provide proof as they were handpicked after long amounts of dedication.
I wasn't banned. I was blacklisted which is just an insult. It's like saying "Hi. You can come in my house but don't touch anything." And I posted a unblacklist request. Narcotic replied back with a bull answer and then I replied back to him. Yes somehow my reply got deleted. Wonder who did that? And I know how administration works. I'm administration on multiple types of games on multiple servers. I know how process is ruled out and I know what's decent. I don't come on a CityRP server to troll and I certainly don't come on to lag a server that's already shit lagging enough. I couldn't even perform a simple police chase because every time I tried to turn in my car it was so laggy that I couldn't even see where I was going until I had already passed the turn. So please tell me why I would spawn in props that rapidly move around and cause lag? Plus the fact that that's not even possible because of the tools that the server has banned, the only way that would be possible would be if I was there physically moving them myself which I was not. I was in the President's office handcuffed. And just like I said in the comment that was deleted, I have multiple witnesses that know that both all of my props were not moving, and that I was in fact handcuffed speaking to the president about Making artwork for the Nexus lobby. There was another admin on before Narcotic know also knew exactly what I was doing and knew that I was placing still props. Once again, this is ridiculous that I have to waste my time on something so childish.

Alright see fuck that. I was just banned for prop blocking and double dooring when I wasn't even on the server apparently. This is by far the worst community I've come across. Fuck every single one of you.
Closed.