Misunderstanding
[b]Your name:clafair

[b]Your ban ID:STEAM_0:0:31928070

[b]Banned by:[FL] Mahti

[b]Reason:Sleeping in trash cans isn't RP, especially as a cop

[b]Involved:a

[b]Why we should unban you: I don't know if you knew this but I died from hunger while fumbling at 2 fps. Ask questions before u go ban hammer me like that. Skeptical

Never mind this unban request. Take it as something else. Is it possible to move this topic somewhere else? (Anyways, why the hell would I randomly sleep in the trashcan??? Not even a f*cking troll would think of that)

And I'm pretty sure you didn't look long enough to check this, but I respawned went to chat with some people, then got banned meaning I wasn't sleeping. I was dead.
You starved to death, then changed into police officer.
No I was a police officer, and then I starved to death, and I was still a police officer.

If I got banned for "sleeping in garbage can as POLICE" (how can I sleep in garbage can)-as u said (die in garbage can)-as I said (then ur agreeing that I died but i got banned for sleeping)-WTF (Then wasnt even a cop in the first place)-as u said

Stop confusing me.
Alright can't find either way usage of /sleep so I'm going to unban and remove the ban from history and sorry for inconvience.