Why no walkways?
Walkways are obviously considered FailRP and in some cases, doomforting. I've seen people being banned for up to a week just for having a walkway without a warning.

I've never made a walkway, but I just want to know why they're aloud/if there are acceptions.

What if it's a catwalk or a bridge? Of course it will have a support and be connected to the area it's supposed to be leading to. I've seen some pretty realistic-looking bridges/catwalks but people were told to remove them, it's good RP and is pretty realistic so why not?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTgprmR17rAS6NVYEI29N...LafiNkOCZl]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqz1eiZysPhaLv8mKAcHf...JWwAg0e76w]

No acceptions, exceptions.

They are an unfair advantage.
(01-31-2013, 09:11 PM)Narcotic Wrote: No acceptions, exceptions.

They are an unfair advantage.

How?

An unfair advantage? Implying it's supposed to be fair or easy to raid a base with them?
If someone has a walkway, it is close to impossible to raid a base, imagine 5 people standing above you shooting at you while attempting to crack/lockpick/ram/breach a gate.
(01-31-2013, 09:59 PM)Narcotic Wrote: If someone has a walkway, it is close to impossible to raid a base, imagine 5 people standing above you shooting at you while attempting to crack/lockpick/ram/breach a gate.

What if it's not a base or used for RP purposes? Or what if it's like a big block and not a bridge-like walkway that both you and the raider have an equal advantage?

(01-31-2013, 09:59 PM)Narcotic Wrote: If someone has a walkway, it is close to impossible to raid a base, imagine 5 people standing above you shooting at you while attempting to crack/lockpick/ram/breach a gate.
Eh, it's happened plenty of times. A sniper on your team really helps.
Yes, I understand the SS do not have access to snipers but the UMPs and M4s are really good enough to kill somebody on a wall.
Also if they are using a walkway built with a small hole to shoot through then that's just plain doom forting..