Ban Lift Request
[1]Your name: Ice Cold ReFLeX

[2]Your ban ID: 22987

[3]Banned by:[FL] Vauld

[4]Reason: Fail RP, Propkill, Verbal abuse, don't use that language.

[5]Involved: Johnny Bravo, 47, Fish Killer

[6]My Reason is that i wasnt propkilling i had a shoe i just threw it never touched any one i was just playing with it then i got banned and my friend was trying to see if you could shoot through the wall so i let him try then i was like shit that hurt i wasnt trying to be disrespectfull i saw the admin there i ment no harm my friend was the one shooting me he just was testing some thing we wernt rdming eachother i guess that could be fail rp but in reals you would have to test things out oops im sorry. and im going to not make another mistake like this again ever.
id like to make amens that this wasnt serouse and i dident mean to make any problems i just wanted to play and i had just donated and i really wanted to just play i never did any thing so serouse i mean i never hurt any thing just held a shoe prop played with it i dident use a phygun even so how was it prop push or kill idk but thats my reason i should be unbanned or at least have the ban shortend to like thursday and i have go over the rules acouple times and im ready to join and play again. i went back and talked to my friends and i noticed i did use some words that werent accepted and i do think it was bad but i dident think it was worth a ban no warning dident say a thing i had no idea what i was doing maybe if i was warned i would have stopped i think that this is a not worth a ban maybe a kick but not like a 3 almost 4 day ban for me
Hurting people with props isn't allowed. Denied.