My Neck!!! "#%%/!6]$[}]$€¤"/!!!!
gaaah i've been sitting too long with FLRP these days! yesterday i finally went outside for a couple of hours, and when i got inside again, my neck hurt like hell! >.< i have to keep it to the right all the time! i cant hold it straight up because then it starts hurting, i can not turn or lay it over to the left cause that hurts too and i cant lean it forwards or backwards either!i failed sleeping tonight, cus i have to turn around every 15th minute until i fall asleep, but i could only sleep on one side tonight, and it still hurt alot! D: ive taken PILLS HERE! -but they dont work :'( i tried to play on the server after the neck-thingy happened. its like.. "wow! im driving!" and suddenly someone writes to me and it's like.. "Wow! i have to answer!" and quickly bend my head down so i almost fall off my chair in pain xD it has not gotten any better. maybe a little worse, but i wonder how long time it will take before it's over and i wonder how long time it ill take for me to keep my head straight up instead of automaticly having it leaning to the right all the time! >.<
Aargh, that sounds painfull. Omg

I have the same but than in my shoulder + hand.. RSI
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
the left side of my neck is like.. stiff and stretched out >.< yes it hurts very bad everytime i react on anything.. :'(
whats that?! <.< #OUCH!#
That happened when you are in little activity, or overdo something which may harm some parts of your body.

My suggestion would be to get into some activity with your neck, trying to get it up even tho it hurt. But ofc you need to take some painkillers first. Nvm forget that about painkillers, only girls use that.
hahha xD i've done both before u wrote that, Paven cus i thought of it myself Tounge and yea it worked great.
around 70% of it since the worst part is now gone Cheese (ofc time helped too) Tounge