Woah,what the...
Wink 
I've just been waiting 3 Hours to get into V2D And then the server crashes,i join again and guess what? I still have to wait to join,it's constantly full :'c The pain. XD
LOL
Okay... I guess?
And I'm still trying.
Yet people get in before me. Ladies, please. I was here first. Kinda.
Yeh, the servers are full in the European afternoon often.
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Mikey Taylor
Even when the servers are full I will wait a max of 45 minutes. Never an hour. What I find useful, go on v33x or v2p but leave v2d on Auto-Join, I think it works, then come an hour or two later, after playing on v33x you will join v2d or just listen to music, browse the web.

From 12PM GMT+0 till 3AM GMT+0 usually the servers are full. Just mash that Connect and Refresh button.

I find it a pain on school nights, get home at 4PM can't get on till 6PM, come 6PM have to wait 30 mins then I only get 1:30 mins till I have to come off.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Mikey Taylor
Thats Strange,

Servers are always full when i try joining, but i get on quicker than everyone else, never takes over 10 Minutes, normal 1-5. Maybe it's something to do with your internet connection, letting people with faster Internet connections on first, as i have got a rather fast internet connection now.

Also, i don't think that it is normal that your server takes 3 Hours to get on, it shouldn't even take 10 minutes at the most.

It must be that you have the slowest Internet connection in the world, or you don't have a very good computer.

Whichever one of these is it, i think that you should try and fix it, becuase i don't think you will be able to play on Fearless for a large amount of time if it takes you 3 hours to get on.

Hope that helps you out a bit! Tounge
Yeah the servers often are full, but that shouldn't be a problem. I find a spot pretty quickly.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
I thought you left.
(02-02-2013, 09:50 AM)Aviator Wrote: I find it a pain on school nights, get home at 4PM can't get on till 6PM, come 6PM have to wait 30 mins then I only get 1:30 mins till I have to come off.

Exactly the same here,my leaving time for school is 4:00PM So i get on around half 4.
Quite horrible in the week,but that's my horrible Academy. :'c

(02-02-2013, 10:15 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Thats Strange,

Servers are always full when i try joining, but i get on quicker than everyone else, never takes over 10 Minutes, normal 1-5. Maybe it's something to do with your internet connection, letting people with faster Internet connections on first, as i have got a rather fast internet connection now.

Also, i don't think that it is normal that your server takes 3 Hours to get on, it shouldn't even take 10 minutes at the most.

It must be that you have the slowest Internet connection in the world, or you don't have a very good computer.

Whichever one of these is it, i think that you should try and fix it, becuase i don't think you will be able to play on Fearless for a large amount of time if it takes you 3 hours to get on.

Hope that helps you out a bit! Tounge

I have 11Mb/s Download speed and over 20mb/s upload,i'm sure nothings wrong with that. XD