GTA V Online Issues

That's right, GTA V Online is out! Sadly some people are having issues accessing the Online features and I was wondering if any of you knew the cause?
Video 
The following 2 users Like Moisty's post:
  • dig, equal
It's because millions of people are starting to use it at once. The game doesn't know how to handle all of it. A good example is diablo 3 on the first day that came out.

It should be fixed shortly.
[Image: gsvig19.png]
It's just because there's about 2 million people using it in a day, which requires unimaginable server power to handle it all. Just wait a bit, play some single player, and then try perhaps once a day. That's what I'm doing.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Aloha,

I do understand the servers are busy 90% of the time and I do understand a lot of people want to play the game
but I do not understand why Rockstar stated they were well prepared for the launch day of GTA Online which is clearly
not the case. Why would you say "No worries, we got it. Everything will be fine and smooth" ?
This is arrogance at its finest. Characters get randomly deleted, sometimes the mode is not even working.
I would not be pissed if there were not these idiotic statements.

Anyways the gamemode is great fun if it runs and your friends are able to play it too

Have a nice day,
-Crowh
It is fixed now.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
No, it's not "Fixed". It's partly fixed, there is still many errors and glitches.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Rahiro
I found out you don't lose your bank money when your character gets deleted. But I wouldn't buy expensive stuff because you will lose those.