Tablet Time
Hey guys, I'm currently in the market to purchasing a tablet for home use, I have a budget of £400 to spend. To be honest I'm overwehlmed with the amount of choices that are out there and I'd like your help. I'd like a reasonably sized tablet as I've already got an iPhone; I would like something suitable to watch youtube, movies, playing music and browse the web.
Im currently using a Nexus 7 and love the thing. I would recommend the Nexus 7 or Nexus 10
(01-28-2013, 11:15 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Im currently using a Nexus 7 and love the thing. I would recommend the Nexus 7 or Nexus 10

Any chance you could post a few pictures?
I have a Kindle Fire, through no choice of my own it was a surprisingly pleasant gift.

Costs £129 and does what it is meant to I suppose. I read books, play games and all that jazz. I'd recommend reading up on some reviews.
I have an iPad, but it was part of my work and would've not been my first choice.
(01-29-2013, 10:22 AM)Adman Wrote: I have a Kindle Fire, through no choice of my own it was a surprisingly pleasant gift.

Costs £129 and does what it is meant to I suppose. I read books, play games and all that jazz. I'd recommend reading up on some reviews.

If I haden't already got a kindle that would of been my preference.
Nexus 7, $199 Higly suggest, LAG FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
(01-30-2013, 09:17 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: Nexus 7, $199 Higly suggest, LAG FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This ^^ Pretty much shows the stock Jellybean feel. Nexus 7 is a really smooth device.

A look at my device with a custom rom and UI:
[Image: WP_000326_zps5b2115c9.jpg]