00:15 to 00:18, probably more, disconnected at 00:18

Server: V33X

Summary:

- Propspamming
- Propminging
- Provoking lag through massive explosions
- Not sure they wanted to RP at all
- Trying to find excuses to do all of the above

Note : Was so blazed of it that I walked out before it explodes ...

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uEavrknt...e=youtu.be

[Image: hl22013-01-2801-13-52-24_zps76eab8a9.png]

[Image: hl22013-01-2801-15-06-61_zps6e7d3b10.png]
I'm sorry for messing around, but we where harming no one but eachother. we where just having fun and only we died and we did not mind it was all in good fun. that is the only thing i can say in our defence, and also kojo did not take place in any of this as far as i know, he was only watching. i do get that horse play is not very aproved of here. all i want to say is that it was all in good fun and we had no intention of harming anyone or ruining anyones game. i am very sorry if i ruined your time on the server.
Quote:and also kojo did not take place in any of this as far as i know

You can notice he spawned about 1/4th of all those barrels. How didn't he take part in this ?
You could even hear him laughing as I get out right on time before it explodes ...
Well at the time I didn't have a clue what the prop was, for me it was a mass of errors . and also I spawned about 3-4 of them.

Once I saw that it was explosive I stopped straight away, and no one was hurt. so sorry if I did something wrong.
(01-28-2013, 05:05 PM)khojo Wrote: Well at the time I didn't have a clue what the prop was, for me it was a mass of errors . and also I spawned about 3-4 of them.

Once I saw that it was explosive I stopped straight away, and no one was hurt. so sorry if I did something wrong.

I wasn't there but I have something that might be relevant to this. In case you do not believe him, I see explosives as error too. I am not trying to protect him, he annoyed me multiple times and I've had problems with him, I am just being honest. If he did spawn more then 3-4 of them unlike he said though, then I am sorry for my irrelevant post.
Domo Wrote:Alright, well I admit to everything.
I mainly did this because Ruxandra's pepe is really tiny
(01-28-2013, 05:08 PM)Lamort Wrote: I wasn't there but I have something that might be relevant to this. In case you do not believe him, I see explosives as error too. I am not trying to protect him, he annoyed me multiple times and I've had problems with him, I am just being honest. If he did spawn more then 3-4 of them unlike he said though, then I am sorry for my irrelevant post.

Exactly none of us had intentions of killing anyone or ruining RP.
Posting in a Courthouse thread without any relevence to the case.
Everyone involved, Your access from 'p' (Props) Will be taken away for a week.

Most of you are great role players, You should know better.